PDA

View Full Version : Minnie's Christmas Party

GoldenEars
11-16-2002, 01:00 PM
Does anyone else really enjoy watching *MCP* like I do? There is just something about that show that makes me smile from ear to ear, chuckle, and even get a bit teary-eyed during that one song where the performers are doing sign language!

And even tho I loved *The Magic Of Christmas* stage show & *Mickey's Nutcracker*, this show just seems to have more warmth and heart to it. Maybe it's because it's not such an elaborate stage show...it's simple, well put together, with so many traditional carols and has that holiday spirit, which in my opinion, can be better! I always leave that show with a warm and wonderful feeling inside. I know, I know, could I be any more sappier? LOL! Hey, that's just me! :D

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!
Patrick

Berry Princess
11-17-2002, 02:29 PM
I do but its because my 4 yr old loves Minnie Mouse and I love to see his face light up when he sees her.

sydney
11-17-2002, 11:56 PM
I'll give the critics that it's a bit chessy, but the kids really do love it, and for those that aren't going to be around after the fireworks, they get to see the snow... which they of course go crazy over. It's kinda sweet.