PDA

View Full Version : My last post...

CaliforniaCrazy
07-07-2001, 10:58 PM
Well, this is going to be my last post. I can't keep up with all of you, so I will bid a fond adieu. I hope you all can get along with each other, and I hope all the best to you and your families. Goodbye. :)

Lost Boy
07-07-2001, 11:06 PM
Why are you leaving. You have done nothing wrong that I can see. Why can't you keep up with us? I don't understand. I hate to see members leave. :( :confused:

Napsto
07-07-2001, 11:13 PM
what the hell are you talking about?

CaliforniaCrazy
07-07-2001, 11:16 PM
I just can't keep up with all of the replies I receive. Plus I get so busy in my life I won't have time to be on my computer anymore. Sorry. :(

Mandrake Linux
07-08-2001, 12:01 AM
That should not be a good cause to leave. It is not like you have to DO it. Its not a requirement. At least stick around and post sometimes.

Mr D
07-08-2001, 07:47 AM
Hey stick around, I am so busy at work and away that I am only here once in a while and MP NEEDS good posters of intellectual thoughts.

EandCDad
07-08-2001, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by CaliforniaCrazy
I just can't keep up with all of the replies I receive. Plus I get so busy in my life I won't have time to be on my computer anymore. Sorry. :(

When you say "I just can't keep up with all the relies I receive" does that mean you get an email every time someone replies to a thread you have participated in? That is an option when you set up your profile, but you don't have to have it turned on. I don't, because it sounds like a lot of emails.

Anyway, if your decision is final, good luck to you. I wish I had a busy life that kept me away from the computer.

lillas
07-08-2001, 09:14 AM
The first step is admitting you have a problem. "My name is California Crazy, and I'm a Mousepad-aholic".
I sugjest toning it down abit, just reply to the stuff that really interests you. Maybe keep those posts per day totals below 1. It's interesting to look around in the members section to see that basically about 20 people out of thousands account for 90% of the posts. I know that my wife would seriously think I was up to no good if I spent that much time on the computer, so I applaud your attempt to add balance to your life.

Moderators: who wins the award for most prolific poster?

Napsto
07-08-2001, 09:56 AM
we need one perso who like superstar limo.

CaliforniaCrazy
07-08-2001, 10:36 AM
If you all feel that way, I guess I can stay on and post. I thought a great deal about this overnight, and I need to vent my feelings about Disney. I mean, that's what Mousepad is all about, right? Thank you, ladies and gentlemen, for showing me the light.

Napsto
07-08-2001, 10:44 AM
you vent!!!!!