PDA

View Full Version : Guest Control Flashlight Question?

rexfarms
11-15-2002, 08:46 PM
I am going to the DLR next week. I am wondering since I did get a Guest Control Flashlight if I could bring it with me into the resort(someboy posted on here that they were helpfull there). When they do the bag checks, are they going to care that I have them with me? Please let me know what they would do. How paranoid are they? I dont really know why I want to bring them but I just do. Thanks everybody. (Yeah I know I am weird):)

Techie7
11-15-2002, 09:07 PM
Do you have the wand attachment too? I don't know why you would need that in the park. As for a small flashlight I take in a mini maglight all the time and they say nothing but it is a 2xAA. I am not sure but I don't think they would give you too much trouble since they get stranger things.

rexfarms
11-15-2002, 09:08 PM
Yeah its got a wand. Anybody else know what they would do? Thanks Techie7 for your answer.

Techie7
11-15-2002, 09:13 PM
I think someone is scheming! Looking for SOP, Guest Control Flashlights... :~D

rexfarms
11-15-2002, 09:14 PM
LOL thats what I was afraid of.

Techie7
11-15-2002, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by rexfarms
LOL thats what I was afraid of.

:D Actually for a second I thought that you had asked a while back what type of wheels ODV uses. I was going to have a lot of fun asking you about that one ;) You are in the clear on that one. Have a great trip!

By the way searching for ODV is very difficult since you can not search for three letter words :(

rexfarms
11-15-2002, 09:24 PM
No never asked about ODV. I have asked about Flashlights, radios, etc. lol

Techie7
11-15-2002, 09:32 PM
If you have some extra room in your bag a few of us padders have been talking about bringing night vision goggles and a grappling hook and are wondering if we could get those in. :)

Isn't it great when you ask about other topics and they begin to be linked up together into one evil plot!

rexfarms
11-15-2002, 09:40 PM
LOL. What would happen if they found them in my bag. What would they say and do?

Techie7
11-15-2002, 09:53 PM
"Sir what are you planning on doing with all of this equipment in your bag? :confused: "

"How did THAT get there? :~D "

rexfarms
11-15-2002, 10:02 PM
Like I said before I do not know what I am going to do with them. Any more answers?