PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: 3 tickets for Mickey's Trick or Treat 10/31

mckygirl99
10-05-2008, 10:51 AM
I need these so my sister and her family can go. If anyone has changed their minds or is making other plans, please let me know!

DopeysWorld
10-19-2008, 08:34 PM
Hi -

I might be able to help you with your tickets. I am in possession of 7 tickets to the party on Halloween night, but our group is trying to change our plans to go on the night before. I have bid on some on ebay for the night before, so if that works out - I can sell our others.

Are you still interested?

Dopey

mckygirl99
10-20-2008, 03:20 PM
Hi -

I might be able to help you with your tickets. I am in possession of 7 tickets to the party on Halloween night, but our group is trying to change our plans to go on the night before. I have bid on some on ebay for the night before, so if that works out - I can sell our others.

Are you still interested?

Dopey

YES! YES! YES! I am local. I work at a school near the police station on Harbor. I can meet you at the resort anytime!

stan4d_steph
10-21-2008, 07:34 AM
mckygirl99, please let us know when you have the tickets so that we can close your thread

DopeysWorld
10-21-2008, 02:03 PM
Hi,

mkygirl (sp?) and I have arranged things in private messages. We're all set, so you can remove this thread now.

Thanks!