PDA

View Full Version : Having problems with me mailed in AP renewal

jrsharp21
11-15-2002, 07:54 AM
I sent my check and renewal form in about 2 weeks ago via regular mail. I keep checking my bank account to see if the check has cleared and so far nothing. I am afraid that maybe Disneyland didn't get my mail and that my check is lost somewhere.

Is there a number I can call to verify they received my renewal?

Also does anyone think I may be jumping the gun and should wait a little but longer?

mad4mky
11-15-2002, 10:16 AM
In the renewal packet they sent you, there is a flyer enclosed that has a phone number you can call to ask questions specifically about your AP renewal ...I know this because we received our packets yesterday.

If you threw yours away...I am sure someone on MP will eventually be telling you that number. If no one else does post, when I get home I'll post it for you. Or better yet, call the Disneyland Information phone line, and they can transfer your call.:)

jrsharp21
11-15-2002, 11:42 AM
They must not like me because I never got a renewal packet int the mail and my AP expires on 12/5/02.

mad4mky
11-15-2002, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by jrsharp21
They must not like me because I never got a renewal packet int the mail and my AP expires on 12/5/02.

Well...if you would have waited a day or so more, you would have gotten a packet. Our AP's expire 12/1/02...and we got our packets yesterday.:)

You'll probably get your packet next week.

KarenW2
11-15-2002, 02:38 PM
Both my DH and I got our renewal packets in the mail yesterday and our Premium Annual Passes expire on 12-29. Maybe you should call the Disney folk and ask about why you haven't gotten yours yet!

socabch
11-15-2002, 03:12 PM
You might want to call 714 781-4400 and see if they have processed it yet. My first renewal got a little messed up but everything got fixed once I called them. Good Luck!!

adriennek
11-15-2002, 03:48 PM
I think that these things can be unpredictable depending on how busy they are. When DH and I renewed in July, they were processed very quickly. Matthew's in September was much slower, FWIW.

Adrienne K

Berry Princess
11-17-2002, 02:58 PM
When I renewed my son's in June it took less then a week to get it all done. The checked hadn't cleared either before we got his pass. My husband and I didn't renew this year in the mail. We had to wait and decided to buy them in different months. Plus we never got anything in the mail for renewing our APs. Our's had ended Jan 15. I wasn't to happy about that.
If you go to the Disneyland website you can download a renewal form as well now. Just go to the Annual Passholders section and on the side menu click on downloads.