PDA

View Full Version : HMH hidden mickey?

Laffite
11-14-2002, 04:01 PM
Anybody have a comprehensive list of hidden mickeys in HMH? I found 3. 1 from the usual plates, another from the "snow" cut out by the tree at the corner, and the last one from the spinning thingies, at graveyard exit.

Preston

RStar
11-14-2002, 04:34 PM
No, but now I'll have to look for them, thanks!;)

Laffite
11-14-2002, 05:05 PM
okay. Just to clarify, the one from the "snow" cut out is at the bottom of the tree, at the far right corner of the ball room. The one from the spinning thingies is upside down but it's actually quite obvious.

Preston

gr8onesgir1
11-14-2002, 05:13 PM
Those are the only ones I've seen so far as well.

Techie7
11-14-2002, 05:42 PM
There is another snow one just as you drop into the graveyard on the top of the coffin (on the left of the track next to the first guy that pops up)

Not Afraid
11-14-2002, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by Techie7
There is another snow one just as you drop into the graveyard on the top of the coffin (on the left of the track next to the first guy that pops up)

I'm riding with you next time, because I can't find this one and I'm not sure if I believe you.;)

cemeinke
11-14-2002, 06:19 PM
And don't forget the one's on the stretching potrait/stained glass frames

Laffite
11-14-2002, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by cemeinke
And don't forget the one's on the stretching potrait/stained glass frames

Which one exactly?

Preston

cemeinke
11-14-2002, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Laffite
Which one exactly?

There's one on each frame. Check the bas-relief "berries" on the right side of the frames, you'll notice that one of them has ears

Ghoulish Delight
11-14-2002, 08:20 PM
This on is impossible to see while on the ride. The only way I've seen it is by going to the Gallery. On the stretching gallery portrait with the snake, there is a bad on its side in th background. It has some holly leaves on it, and those leaves have holly berries. The berries form a Mickey. It's tiny. The only way to see it is on the print in the Gallery.

refurbmike
11-15-2002, 10:32 AM
I believe there are official 9 Hidden Mickeys in this year's HMH:

5 in the ER (4 on the frames, 1 in the snake stretching picture)

1 in the Staring Bust's cob-web (just above "Noel" in front of the right bust)

2 in the Ballroom (1 plate, 1 in ???)

1 in the Graveyard (swirling thing)

Laffite
11-15-2002, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by refurbmike

2 in the Ballroom (1 plate, 1 in ???)

see the 3rd post for the other one in the ballroom.

Preston

Bill Catherall
11-15-2002, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Laffite
Anybody have a comprehensive list of hidden mickeys in HMH? You want comprehensive? There's only one place to turn. ;) Hidden Mickeys (http://www.hiddenmickeys.org/Disneyland/Square/NightmareMansion.html)

refurbmike
11-15-2002, 01:03 PM
"You want comprehensive? There's only one place to turn. Hidden Mickeys"

Yea, but not all of those are official.

"see the 3rd post for the other one in the ballroom."

That's right. I knew that's where it was, just forgot. Thanks for the reminder! :)

Bill Catherall
11-15-2002, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by refurbmike
Yea, but not all of those are official. It doesn't matter. A hidden Mickey is a hidden Mickey. It doesn't have to be put there on purpose.

Laffite
11-15-2002, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Bill Catherall
It doesn't matter. A hidden Mickey is a hidden Mickey. It doesn't have to be put there on purpose.

lol, okay, in that case there would be 1000's. One could argue that the water ripples are hidden mickey ;)

stinkerbell
11-15-2002, 02:17 PM
The clear ornaments are in groups of three around Madame Leota, I believe. I know we found at least five in HMH. I was yelling, "Mickey!" to kisroo and Mr. kisroo from the next doom buggie over the whole ride. The one on the far right in the ballroom is waaaay obvious and I saw the spinny one right away. I'm not much of a Hidden Mickey spotter, so they musta been pretty easy to spy. :)

kisroo
11-16-2002, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by stinkerbell
The clear ornaments are in groups of three around Madame Leota, I believe. I know we found at least five in HMH. I was yelling, "Mickey!" to kisroo and Mr. kisroo from the next doom buggie over the whole ride. The one on the far right in the ballroom is waaaay obvious and I saw the spinny one right away. I'm not much of a Hidden Mickey spotter, so they musta been pretty easy to spy. :)

The girl is right on this: The ornaments in the Tarot card/Madame Leota room are definately arranged in curious groupings of 3~not all of them, but a few.
Now, if we could have just figured out the Hidden Mickeys on Indy, huh Stink?! I have to say...we were a bit obsessed for a few rides.

Gemini Cricket
11-17-2002, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Bill Catherall
You want comprehensive? There's only one place to turn. ;) Hidden Mickeys (http://www.hiddenmickeys.org/Disneyland/Square/NightmareMansion.html)
I agree, this is a great site. One word of caution though, the site takes forever to load.
:)

Berry Princess
11-17-2002, 02:16 PM
I have to say...we were a bit obsessed for a few rides.

A friend and I ended up like this. We had spent the weekend there in May. We decided we would look for hidden Mickeys. We couldn't help how we would get all excited and point them out. LOL Its fun to do. Something different when you go alot.:D