PDA

View Full Version : Private use of one land...

Pages : [1] 2

Carina
09-26-2008, 11:57 PM
If you won a day of private use of one land for ONLY your friends and family what would you choose....

I have been thinking about this for 2 days but dont have an answer yet... wondered what you all thought....

Fantasyland certianly has the most # of rides but no " big rides" lol, And although I won't do most big rides my family sure does. But most other lands only have 2-3 rides in them.... Probably Tomorrowland would win out - even though it dosent have my Fav rides - it has several we all like and space Mt for the rest of my family.... Wondering if Nemo is considered Tomorrowland?

What would you pick?

nbaum
09-27-2008, 03:33 AM
New Orleans Square

Yes, Nemo is in Tomorrowland.

mousemom
09-27-2008, 04:20 AM
That's a hard one but I'd choose Fantasyland! Tomorrowland would be a close second.

ScottC4746
09-27-2008, 05:17 AM
I would have to say Fantasyland since those rides are the whole reason Walt built Disneyland.
"I remember sitting on the bench watching my grand-daughter on the ride and I was thinking there must be some place where the adults can have fun too."

MammaSilva
09-27-2008, 07:53 AM
My first knee jerk was to say NoS because of PotC and HM, but then I stopped and thought ok if I won, I would have 'these' short people that I'd want to spoil so that means we take Tomorrowland...Buzz Lightyear, Autopia, Nemo, Star tours....I don't know if the oldest has been on Space yet, I need to check with his mom. Missy loves the entire park and as long as she's riding something she's a happy camper.

cstephens
09-27-2008, 07:57 AM
My first knee jerk was to say NoS because of PotC and HM, but then I stopped and thought ok if I won, I would have 'these' short people that I'd want to spoil so that means we take Tomorrowland...Buzz Lightyear, Autopia, Nemo, Star tours....I don't know if the oldest has been on Space yet, I need to check with his mom. Missy loves the entire park and as long as she's riding something she's a happy camper.

I'm with you - Tomorrowland. Wouldn't have said that a while ago, but they've really revitalized it. Does the Monorail count too? And I'd want a special Jedi Training Academy. And food catered into the dream house so we'd have somewhere to relax and snack! :)

rds912
09-27-2008, 10:05 AM
easy, DisneyLAND

CindyR
09-27-2008, 10:28 AM
Okay, so in this scenario what land is Matterhorn considered? I'm not a particularly big Matterhorn fan but if it's considered Fantasyland then you get one big ride.

I would have to choose Fantasyland. It's definately my favorite part of the park.

cstephens
09-27-2008, 10:31 AM
Okay, so in this scenario what land is Matterhorn considered? I'm not a particularly big Matterhorn fan but if it's considered Fantasyland then you get one big ride.

Disneyland park map includes Matterhorn as part of Fantasyland.

Carina
09-27-2008, 10:51 AM
Matterhorn is soooo jerky I really dont like it at all!

candles71
09-27-2008, 11:02 AM
As far as that goes doesn't Toon Town technically belong to Fantasyland?

I think I would pick Fantasyland, for the high number of rides.

Malcon10t
09-27-2008, 12:16 PM
I have always said NOS. But it is a low ride area. After that, would have to be Fantasyland, but my kids would roll their eyes.

cookie7762
09-27-2008, 04:03 PM
Wow, tough question! I think NOS would be awesome to host your own big party in, as long as I had access to the entertainment groups as well.

Fantasy land would be awesome just because after all the rides you could sit and soak up the ambiance.

ChurroGirl
09-27-2008, 04:12 PM
So in my mind, and I am aware of it, I count Critter Country to be part of NoS. I know crazy. But I do. You cant get to it really with out cutting through NoS. So, again in my mind, I count it.

I would pick New Orleans Square! Hands down. I know that there are not so many rides but I still count it. Cause you also get the Mark Twain in there and its all good!

For my second pick I would go with Fantasyland.

jenniebean
09-27-2008, 04:48 PM
Fantasyland... because I'm pretty sure it would also include the castle :), or at least a very good view of it. Plus, the classic rides like "storybook land" & dumbo would be so magical to have for private party use.

evilqueento2
09-27-2008, 07:57 PM
I would have to choose Adventureland. Gotta love the Jungle Cruise and Indy. Plus, I absolutely LOVE the music they play in adventureland, I never ever get tired of listening to it. Could you imagine running up and down tarzan's treehouse with just your friends?...that would be a blas:D

cstephens
09-27-2008, 08:15 PM
Toontown and Critter Country are their own individual lands, not part of another land.

oregontraveler
09-27-2008, 09:10 PM
For atmosphere: NOS because of Club 33, the dream suite & Blue Bayou
but for attractions: Tomorrowland

Carina
09-27-2008, 09:46 PM
Toontown and Critter Country are their own individual lands, not part of another land.

Thats what I thought - and what I assumed when I asked the question - but I wasn't going to sweat the details on a post made just for fun. But all the maps I have seen list them seperate from the other 'lands'

Malcon10t
09-27-2008, 09:57 PM
I would pick New Orleans Square! Hands down. I know that there are not so many rides but I still count it. Cause you also get the Mark Twain in there and its all good!Technically, the Mark Twain is part of Frontierland. But, instead of lands, we should be allowed to get "sides" (east, west or north.)

californiagirlx7
09-27-2008, 10:16 PM
I would pick New Orleans because I love the ambience, the stores, and of course the rides. Haunted Mansion & Pirates of the Caribbean are two of my favorite rides, but I wish there was more in NOS, not that there is much room left over ;)

bananaman20
09-28-2008, 01:45 PM
My pick would easily be Tomorrowland b/c of all the attractions there.

aznewsboy
09-28-2008, 06:31 PM
I would pick Tomorrowland. There's too many family favorites-Buzz,Space Mtn,Autopia,Star Tours.

TheDisneyDude
09-28-2008, 09:14 PM
I would pick New Orleans Square. I love Pirates and the Haunted Mansion plus that area of disneyland has a great atmosphere. And you can't forget the Blue Bayou (one of my favorite sit down places) plus the famous Club 33 (the one place I haven't been).

mistofviolets
09-29-2008, 08:52 AM
Fantasyland. Peter Pan again, and again, and again...