PDA

View Full Version : Last Night @ DL

Grandbreaker
11-12-2002, 11:31 AM
We had a 180 from Friday. No pyro because of the winds, but we had snow at 9pm. They played a tape saying the fireworks are delayed because of high winds they did this 3x's. Where I was the poeple around me were Booing

Lani
11-12-2002, 01:03 PM
OK, let me try to translate what I think I just read:

The Believe holiday fireworks show was completely different last night (on Monday night) than it was this past Friday. There was no pyrotechnics because the winds were too strong, but they did manage to do the snow effects at 9pm. They played a recorded announcement three times over the course of the evening that said that the fireworks show was delayed because of high winds. From where you were waiting for the show, the people around you were booing every time they played the recording (or they were just booing in general because they hurt their knees).

Is this what you said?

Thomas
11-12-2002, 02:34 PM
People were walking around mad because there were no fireworks. I guess these people think Disney can control the weather.

Grandbreaker
11-12-2002, 02:58 PM
The Believe holiday fireworks show was completely different last night (on Monday night) than it was this past Friday. There was no pyrotechnics because the winds were too strong, but they did manage to do the snow effects at 9pm. They played a recorded announcement three times over the course of the evening that said that the fireworks show was delayed because of high winds. From where you were waiting for the show, the people around you were booing every time they played the recording (or they were just booing in general because they hurt their knees).

YES