PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Updates

DisneylandKid
11-11-2002, 04:34 PM
Hello! I haven't posted on MousePad (or checked it) in a very long time... I guess I've been busy! Anyway, I started this thread as a quick way to see what "secretive" things were happening inside of the DLR. Post important need-to-know things here!

DisneylandKid
11-12-2002, 07:12 PM
*BUMP*

Post *important* or *very interesting* Disneyland information here!

driftwood714
11-12-2002, 07:48 PM
Little known fact:
Disneyland is built on Indian burial ground.

Laffite
11-12-2002, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by driftwood714
Little known fact:
Disneyland is built on Indian burial ground.

:/

driftwood714
11-12-2002, 08:00 PM
No?

Kevin Yee
11-12-2002, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by DisneylandKid
Hello! I haven't posted on MousePad (or checked it) in a very long time... I guess I've been busy! Anyway, I started this thread as a quick way to see what "secretive" things were happening inside of the DLR. Post important need-to-know things here!

Bumping won't help. I think no one has the time or energy to sum up everything that's happened lately. You could always go scroll through Al's updates and the various MousePad threads instead (a polite way of saying do your own research).

cstephens
11-12-2002, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by DisneylandKid
*BUMP*

Post *important* or *very interesting* Disneyland information here!

Important and/or very interesting DL information is posted on quite a few of the DLR section threads. Have a look.

RStar
11-13-2002, 09:44 AM
I have to agree with Kevin, I looked at that and said "well that depends on what you've missed!" I wouldn't know what to post. Sorry, but it's up to you to find out what you've missed.

Two things come to mind, but you probably know them.

1) Paul Pressler has left the building

2) The Christmas Decorations are up, and Belive in Holiday Magic has some extras added.

Good luck in catching up. You have a lot of reading to do;) .