PDA

View Full Version : No Doubt at Disneyland

Pages : [1] 2 3

scottmen
11-11-2002, 08:16 AM
KROQ is having a Breakfast with No Doubt on Friday Nov 22. Its before the park opens and you get to stay at DL all day, the only way in is to win tickets on KROQ. Should be pretty cool, I am going to try and win.

Scott

MartyLuvsTigger
11-11-2002, 09:50 AM
I would love to win tixs!
Do the suits know about the song "tragic kingdom"? They should pay attention to the lyrics...

Berry Princess
11-11-2002, 07:14 PM
It makes sense to do it there since it is there hometown. I would love to win that though.
Tragic Kingdom is my favorite song by them. Everytime I go on the Matterhorn or by it and the recording plays I think of that song.

cindanzr
11-11-2002, 07:32 PM
I would love to win tix to this but since I've never won anything in my life, I have serious doubts about my chances. I'll give it a try - you just never know! :D

Berry Princess
11-11-2002, 07:35 PM
I would love to win tix to this but since I've never won anything in my life, I have serious doubts about my chances. I'll give it a try - you just never know!

Very true. Me I would try but I can't do go to something like that since I would have no babysitter for my 2 kids. LOL Otherwise I would be trying almost every hour to win.

stinkerbell
11-12-2002, 05:07 PM
That would be a dream come true for this girl. Meeting my favorite band at Disneyland. That's a no-brainer!!!! They are soooo Orange County to me.

I could definitely find the money in the budget to make the trip down for that one!!!!!:) :) :)

So will someone please win me some tix, so I can come down from Oregon to see this show/breakfast/meet and greet/whatever????

Thanks! ;)

PXSgeek
11-12-2002, 08:30 PM
Will No Doubt actually perform a set? Id like to see them live if they are doing the show free with admission. However it sounds like a kroq breakfast thing. I have school friday and cant stand either kevin and dean or kroq.

By the way my B-Day is this Fri Nov 15, i might get to DL on sat.:D

Laffite
11-12-2002, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by PXSgeek
i might get to DL on sat.:D

So will I! :)

preston

Mouse
11-12-2002, 08:53 PM
Will No Doubt actually perform a set?...
.... I have school friday and cant stand either kevin and dean or kroq.

Bean, Kevin and Bean.

No Doubt is going to perform and have breakfast with a private audience of KROQ listeners/winners.

Sounds like lots of fun. Too bad the chance of winning is slim-to-none.:(

Berry Princess
11-12-2002, 10:46 PM
Will No Doubt actually perform a set? Id like to see them live if they are doing the show free with admission. However it sounds like a kroq breakfast thing.

Is the breakfast thing and a performance for those that win to go see. I saw them in concert in 96 and was right by the stage. It was a cheap ticket too. $18 anywhere. Heck that year seemed to be a good year for cheap concert tickets. LOL My favorite band opened too..Face to Face. I saw them in May at the HOB in DTD. I'm kind of surprised that No Doubt or Offspring haven't played there since they are OC bands.

Berry Princess
11-12-2002, 10:53 PM
BTW That night they play in Long Beach and the next day as well and again on the 29th. Then the 30 at the Pond. I would love to go to one in Long Beach so I could see Garbage though. Them and the Distillers are openign those days and the Pond has New Found Glory (saw them at the Glass House with a few other bands..great live band) and the Distillers.

cindanzr
11-13-2002, 07:16 AM
i might get to DL on sat.:D

I will be there on Saturday with my church youth group. You'll be able to spot me - I'll be the woman surrrounded by a bunch of middle-schoolers, all of whom will want tot go on different rides at the same time! :D

Mara C.
11-13-2002, 01:57 PM
That's cool, but what about Social D @ HOB!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh yah!!!!:D :D :D :D :D

Berry Princess
11-13-2002, 02:11 PM
That's cool, but what about Social D @ HOB!!!!!!!!!!!

We would love to go that one! I love HOB! Its a great place to see concerts.

ice_queen
11-13-2002, 02:11 PM
I was lucky enough to score tix to the concert in Long Beach on 11/22, but No Doubt at Disneyland would be a DREAM for me!!!! If ANYONE wins tix.... drop me a line *wink wink*...:cool:

Gemini Cricket
11-13-2002, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by scottmen
Should be pretty cool, I am going to try and win.

Scott
Well, Gwen called me last night and told me I was going to win... sorry. :D

j/k

That would be a treat.

I love No Doubt.

:)

no1here
11-13-2002, 06:26 PM
I thought Richard Blade and Ramondo were hosting this thing?

scottmen
11-14-2002, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by no1here
I thought Richard Blade and Ramondo were hosting this thing?

Wow. That's pretty good memory.

no1here
11-14-2002, 09:17 AM
It's too bad Rick Dees couldn't get in on this show. See you next Friday!

stinkerbell
11-14-2002, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Gemini Cricket
Well, Gwen called me last night and told me I was going to win... sorry. :D

j/k

That would be a treat.

I love No Doubt.

:)

This could actually happen to our own Fej. He knows them. Lucky duck. :)

HollywoodTower
11-14-2002, 09:54 PM
well, I was lucky enough to win tickets AND I already had floor seeats for their show that night in Long Beach. Don't mean to brag but i am soooo excited to see my favorite band at my favorite place on earth :D I saw No Doubt last time they did a breakfast with Kevin and Bean at CSUF.

oohykitten
11-15-2002, 08:36 AM
Okay since you got tickets, you have to report back to us how it was got it? If they allow pics, can you take some too? I love No Doubt, and Disneyland : )

HollywoodTower
11-15-2002, 01:29 PM
I already bought tons of film, so photos are definately going to happen! I hope the band gives the old school fans a treat and plays some classic stuff like Trapped in a Box or Total Hate! Which in my opinion would be an awesome song to have playing while looping through R'n'R:D

oohykitten
11-15-2002, 02:16 PM
Hollywood Tower, I would love you so much if you'd post those pics. Awww I am so jealous. "IF" since I am not sure how close you will get, please tell "someone" with the group thank you, for the song to "Eddie" in San Jose : )

MonorailMan
11-15-2002, 03:15 PM
Welcome to MousePad HollywoodTower!

Please check out our Frequently Asked Questions (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=40) for MousePad rules and policies! :)

Also, if you choose to, please post something about yourself in our Introduction Thread (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4218).

Again, Welcome to MousePad! :)