PDA

View Full Version : familymemories - May 31 - June 6, 2008 Disneyland California Trip - Best Western Ana

familymemories
09-21-2008, 04:15 PM
Travel dates:May 31- June 6, 2008

Travel method:Car

Resort:Best Western Anaheim Inn

Accommodations:Really Close to Park

Ages Represented in Group: 40,40,7,5
Disney Resort Experience Represented in Group:Great Visit:D

[Comments: We spent 6 glorious Day at the Disneyland Resort and California Adventure. This was our 2oth Anniversary trip with our two young children. The weather was beautiful and the crowds were just right. Not too crowded at all.

We ate at the French Market twice and had wonderful meals and entertainment from the Jazz musicians and Beautiful singer. Too bad that Disneyland has supposedly changed the menus there recently.

The last time we went to Disneyland was in 2006. This year we stayed longer and even purchased the Deluxe Annual Passes. These were worth it. We paid for them with our first stay. We will be returning October 9th-13th 2008 and then in December.

Our family loves the fact the employees are really great with families with the ages of our children. They are very helpful. We did run into some families that were trying to force the young man (castmember) to let them take their very short little girl onto the soaring over California ride. The castmember was so polite and the family was SO RUDE. I told the family that the castmember is only looking out for the safety of their child. These people were just did not care.

I believe that we a patrons to any type of amusement park must be aware of the safety issus. Never should anyone try to talk their way in getting a under height child onto a ride that could end in tragedy.

Our vacation was Awesome and we really had an enjoyable time.

Our hotel was really close to the park and was easy to walk back and forth to. Hotel staff was courteous and room was clean. Would go back. In October we are staying at the Castle Inn and Suites. I will give a trip report when we get back. Hopefully sooner than this one.

Hope this info helps. God Bless you all and Happy Mickeys all day long.