PDA

View Full Version : A Market

GeminiAngel
11-10-2002, 07:40 PM
I'm staying at Desert Inn on Harbor in March. Is there a market in walking distance. just to get the basics. Milk, snacks, etc..... Were arriving by plane, and not getting a car. Thanx:)

Lost Boy
11-10-2002, 08:25 PM
I am not sure just where that hotel is, but up at the corner of Katella and Harber is a small strip mall with a Subway, A Pizza Place and a small market that sells everything you need for the basics. It's within walking distance of the Main Entrance to Disneyland Resort about 3 long blocks. Katella is the main cross street at the South End of the Property. The strip mall is on the South East corner. I go there whenever I stay overnight at the Super 8 motel around the corner on Katella.

Sailor Butterfly
11-11-2002, 07:02 AM
There's also a 7-11 across from said strip mall- it was very convenient for those late night snack attacks. Also, there's a Denny's in close walking distance.

Darkbeer
11-11-2002, 09:08 AM
The nearest Supermarket (Food4Less, run by Kroger) is on Katella, just over a mile west of the Resort. You could take a OCTD bus to a few supermarkets, either down Harbor (south) a couple of miles, or west to Food4Less, or if you go another mile or so, an Albertson's.