PDA

View Full Version : Upgrade Play 4 Days ticket to Annual Pass?

Lukeed
09-19-2008, 02:20 PM
For some reason upgrading confuses me...

I want to purchase the "Play 4 Days ticket" from Costco and upgrade to an annual pass on the last day. Is this possible being that it isn't a park hopper ticket? Also, if I upgrade on the 4 day of the pass will I be able to use the entire price of the ticket towards an AP or is it prorated to a lesser amount? Thanks for all the help!

AVP
09-19-2008, 02:36 PM
For some reason upgrading confuses me...

I want to purchase the "Play 4 Days ticket" from Costco and upgrade to an annual pass on the last day. Is this possible being that it isn't a park hopper ticket? Also, if I upgrade on the 4 day of the pass will I be able to use the entire price of the ticket towards an AP or is it prorated to a lesser amount? Thanks for all the help!You can upgrade the entire face value of this ticket to an annual passport of equal or greater value provided that you do so on or before the last day of use.

AVP

Autopia Guy
09-20-2008, 12:08 AM
You can upgrade the entire face value of this ticket to an annual passport of equal or greater value provided that you do so on or before the last day of use.

AVP

Provided that the pass that you upgrade to is a Deluxe or a Premium.

So, at minimum, you pay the difference between $139 and $269.

Lukeed
09-21-2008, 10:01 AM
Provided that the pass that you upgrade to is a Deluxe or a Premium.

So, at minimum, you pay the difference between $139 and $269.

So it can't be upgraded to a SoCal pass?

Malcon10t
09-21-2008, 10:31 AM
So it can't be upgraded to a SoCal pass?It says somewhere on the tickets it cannot be upgraded to a SoCal pass.