PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in DVC?

tiggerandtink
07-05-2001, 11:20 PM
disney vacation club webpage (http://dvc.disney.go.com/disneyvacationclub/home)
When my wife and I were in WDW we bought a time share with the DVC. Smartest thing we've done. It covered our honeymoon throughout New England (very nice places), gets us discounts at Disney Stores, and discounts throughout WDW. AND THEN (sound of brakes) we come back to our side of the country and decide to take some trips to DLR where much to our surprise they didn't accept the DVC card for discounts. In fact, most CM's had no idea what it was. Now I've used the card from Seattle to Tucson with no problem, why can't I use it at the DLR parks? When we signed up we were led to believe that we would be able to. Has anyone else had this experience?

larry_poppins
07-06-2001, 05:25 PM
I, too, am a DVC member. I also feel it is the best money I ever spent particularly since
I am a Disney addict. As for DVC discounts at Disneyland I am not aware there are any.
I have gotten rooms at the Grand Californian and the Disneyland Hotel with points.
As for getting a discount at the World of Disney Store I have never tried. I suppose you
could demand to speak with a supervisor if they don't give you a discount.

As for DVC discounts I would check Vacation Magic and the Members Website to see about
discounts. I don't believe they list any for Disneyland.

Hope this helps.

Larry Poppins