PDA

View Full Version : Annual Pass Renewal

disneylandgirl
09-15-2008, 02:31 PM
If my mom bought the pass online, but is giving it to me, is that going to be a problem when I try to use it? Will they ask for ID? Will the notice to renew go to her address?

-OK it's not really a renewal question, just general.

Bytebear
09-15-2008, 02:44 PM
When you renew, they ask for the ID on the card. If she provides her number, it will be her card, if she provides your number, it will be yours. They also ask for the address to mail it to, and that is the address on file for that card. I have never renewed multiple cards with multiple addresses so I really don't know how that works.

disneylandgirl
09-15-2008, 02:56 PM
I am actually asking about the first purchase of a pass, not a renewal. Sorry, that was my fault for not being clear.

If she provides what number? Do you mean ID Number? When will they ask this, when you buy it? The thing is is that she bought it in June, just gave it me, but it has not been activated because it was purchased online. When I activate it by acutally going to DL, do I need to go the that certain place and get my pic taken? Then will they have all of my mom's info for that pass, or will they ask ME what my info is? Ex. mailing address, phone number, ID. I just don't want to be stuck with a pass that is only good for my mom, and no good to me.

Malcon10t
09-15-2008, 04:46 PM
If she buys the ticket, then you go to the park, use it, they will put your name and ID on it. The renewal will go where ever you give them for an address.

Darkbeer
09-15-2008, 06:46 PM
One comment, if someone else buys a Southern California Pass, but gives the voucher as a gift, then when the person brings the voucher to the Bank of Main Street, they will ask for the person's address. If it is not in the valid Zip Code range, then the CM will advise the person that they cannot get an SoCal AP, and give them some choices, including a chance to pay for an upgrade to a Deluxe AP, a multi-day ParkHopper or even a refund of the amount over the 1 day ticket price (Single Park or ParkHopper depending on how the ticket was used). But you can't have someone in SoCal buy a SoCal AP for someone outside the approved region.

Autopia Guy
09-15-2008, 09:54 PM
Buy online how? If she buys an eTicket for you, the most they may ask is who bought the ticket. Explain that you mother bought it as a gift for you and it will be no problem, especially if you guys share the same last name. But if you got Will Call shipping, your mother will need to be there to pick up your order for the pass. But putting your name on said pass would not be a problem.