PDA

View Full Version : [Wanted:] Jack Skellington Purse

GrumpyUTboi
09-12-2008, 01:30 PM
3 years ago I bought my lovely bride of 15 years a Jack Skeleton purse in store as we got of the POTC ride. She loves the purse and has used it everyday since then, the problem is now after 2 years the purse has gotten worn out and I am wanting to buy her a new purse. We moved shortly after our visit to DL to Virginia and probably wont ever be able to make it back to DL, well at least any time soon. So my question is, do they sell a Jack Skeleton purse at DL or at WDW? (if they sell it at WDW then I will be able to pick on up this nov/dec) if they only sell it at DL would some friend here buy it, let me send the money and ship it to me or is there a website that any of you have come across that you have seen that sells one?

BTW it has taken almost 3 years for my family and I to get over our depression of not visiting the greatest place on Earth. We would visit DL 4 times a year driving from Utah.

Mermaid
09-15-2008, 06:05 PM
I am not going to DL anytime soon, but maybe email Charming Shoppe and ask them about it. I think that even if it is not listed, if they sell it, they can get it. I think.....

On a personal note, I have missed your posts! You are the one true HISTA fan!:D

DisneyFanKat
09-17-2008, 01:10 PM
I've seen this one at DL - but don't remember how much it was at the park... I've seen a couple different Jack purses...

I'll try to remember to check prices and purses next time I'm there - and if I do remember to check - will report back to you! :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-JACK-SKELLINGTON-Womens-PURSE-Disney-Nightmare_W0QQitemZ380029031111QQihZ025QQcategoryZ 1370QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksid Zp1638Q2em118Q2el1247