PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone going to cancel their AP7 rate for 10/17?

mycutekitties
09-10-2008, 08:13 AM
I just thought I would give this a try (posted on another Disney board too)...

We booked 10/14-check out 10/17 at the DHL but noticed the fireworks are only there 10/17 (Friday). My girls LOVE the fireworks so I am hoping to stay all day friday and go home on Saturday. I am hoping for the DLH AP7 rate for the night of 10/17. I called the # on my reservation and they said someone with the AP7 rate would need to cancel for us to change our dates.
So if you are thinking of canceling could you please send me a PM.

If this plan dosen't work out I am going to try Priceline name your own price for 10/17 and HOPE I don't get Raddison Manigate (new Red Lion) again. We had bad luck there.

Thanks everyone!

jenniebean
09-16-2008, 09:11 PM
I just thought I would give this a try (posted on another Disney board too)...

We booked 10/14-check out 10/17 at the DHL but noticed the fireworks are only there 10/17 (Friday). My girls LOVE the fireworks so I am hoping to stay all day friday and go home on Saturday. I am hoping for the DLH AP7 rate for the night of 10/17. I called the # on my reservation and they said someone with the AP7 rate would need to cancel for us to change our dates.
So if you are thinking of canceling could you please send me a PM.

If this plan dosen't work out I am going to try Priceline name your own price for 10/17 and HOPE I don't get Raddison Manigate (new Red Lion) again. We had bad luck there.

Thanks everyone!

I vaguely recall that AP rates are actually the same as hotels.com rates... so I would suggest checking there, too!