PDA

View Full Version : Help - Need to find a pic of a certain CM

Mythgard
11-06-2002, 05:42 PM
If anyone can get a picture of a cast member named Chase in DCA working at the ODV's my friend and I will be eternally greatful. He was really nice, and we thought the world of him, oh, yeah, and he is cute too.

Thanks.

Mythgard
11-08-2002, 03:05 AM
Please.....

Dexter
11-08-2002, 05:56 AM
I didn't reply to this post the first time because I figured either of the following would happen:

1. the message would not get replied to and drop on to one of the other pages of the thread.

2. Someone would post something in regards to your request.

Now, I may or may not speak for the community at large, regardless, this is my thought on it.

Requesting some strangers (us) venture out into the park on ANY given day in search of 1 cast member out of 300,000 who works in ODV at DCA. That's unreasonable for several reasons, the biggest being, it's one cast member out of 300,000.

I see you live in Santa Rose, I used to live in San Jose, it's roughly an 8 hour drive. Take a weekend and find him yourself if it's THAT important to you. Don't rely on us to go to the park in search of 1 cast member who may or may not be working at any given time.

I know this post seems harsh, but honestly, you have to be kidding me. That's just my take on it. The fact that you pressed the issue is what got you this reply.:eek:

adriennek
11-08-2002, 07:12 AM
Actually, I brought this up with the other moderators and I hadn't replied because I had seen the topic falling down the page.

Although CMs working in public areas can be photographed, they are private individuals. How would you like it if your name and picture were being passed around on an Internet discussion board without your consent? So unless you have contacted the CM personally and have obtained their consent, please maintain their privacy.

Adrienne K

Cadaverous Pallor
11-09-2002, 11:47 AM
What I instantly thought Mythgard was asking was for someone that knows the CM (ie, another CM that visits these boards and happens to work with him) to get a picture. I think Mythgard went about it wrong and should've asked "Does anyone know this CM?" instead of just asking for a photo.