PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite place to sit and relax and people watch

ScottC4746
09-07-2008, 06:05 PM
I think every section of DL I have found and area I love to just sit and people watch. Here is mine:
Main Street On the right hand side past "Center Street" half way down that block the old Bra Shop. For the newbies, that is the little house with the porch you can go up into and sit on the chairs there. Great seat for the parades too.

Adventureland The seats just in front of the Tiki Room. Does that count?

New Orleans Square In the back corner where the artists are there is a hidden seat or two. I used to sit in the patio of the Disney Gallery.

Criter Country Lower level of Hungry Bear down by the water.

Frontierland Sometimes the Big Thunder Road you can snag a seat back in there.

Fantasyland The benches where the old Motor Boat Cruise was.

Toontown Sit and relax cannot be used in this section that I have found.

Tomorrowland Tomorrowland Terrace

Uh-oh I just gave away my secrets

AnotherJenny
09-07-2008, 07:46 PM
The benches in Frontierland between the store and the Golden Horseshoe, under the overhang.

Malcon10t
09-07-2008, 07:52 PM
The benches by the NO train station.

The back area by Hungry Bear.

Benches by the Red Wagon on Main St.

ChurroGirl
09-07-2008, 07:56 PM
Plaza Hub Center benches

Brick walls facing RoA

Court of Angels in NOS

River Belle Terrace

Benches Near King Arthurs Carousel

NO Train Station. Just grab a bench in the waiting area but dont get on and listen to the Opening Day speech chirp on.

THE TRAIN!!

ScottC4746
09-07-2008, 08:02 PM
brick walls facing roa
roa?

Malcon10t
09-07-2008, 08:27 PM
roa?Rivers of America

ChurroGirl
09-07-2008, 08:53 PM
Thanks Malcon!

And NO is New Orleans!

Bytebear
09-07-2008, 10:06 PM
I like the benches on the Main Street hub facing the Matterhorn, or the benches on the path to th Matterhorn facing away from the castle.

lofosho
09-07-2008, 10:20 PM
There is a secret little bench area right next to the frontier land gate, on the left if you are in FTL facing the founders statue. Its quiet and secluded and right by the water.

jonesin4Dland
09-07-2008, 10:31 PM
Definitely best people-watching place is the porch on Main St.:D I've also found a nice seat in TT next to Goofy's trailer.

californiagirlx7
09-07-2008, 11:13 PM
My favorite places to sit are on the stone benches in New Orleans Square across from the Rivers of America, or in the alley off to the side of Main Street where you can hear the "voices."

janell
09-08-2008, 06:30 AM
NO and the end of Main Street. Where ever there is shade. :)

DisneylandMom
09-09-2008, 12:24 PM
I love the shaded area in between the Haunted Mansion and NO train station. You can see the ROA, people watch, drink an ice cold Coke and smell that delicious pop corn! Ahhh! Perfect!

DisneyMamaof2
09-09-2008, 04:39 PM
Last year DH, DD and I spent part of new year's eve sitting by the pay phones on the BTMRR path near the ranch where they were handing out party favors and hats. It was a windy night, and we made fun of all of the people who would put their hats on their heads just for the wind to carry the hats away.

We also like sitting near the statue of Walt and Mickey.

Jeffreaky
09-09-2008, 09:59 PM
I just posted this in another thread but my favorite place is the balcony outside Club 33. It's a really cool different perspective, 99% of the people don't see you but you see them with all of New Orleans and the bands playing.