PDA

View Full Version : Another Thomas Kinkaid painting of Disneyland?

jrsharp21
09-06-2008, 05:24 PM
My mom went to the local Thomas Kinkaid gallery to buy the new Snow White painting. The person working there told her that Kinkaid is planning to do many more Disney themed paintings. The next one will be Pinochio with Cindarella to follow.

He also mentioned that they have heard that Kinkaid will be doing a painting of New Orleans square. I am hoping this is true! I have his painting of Sleeping Beauty's castle and would love to add New Orleans Square to the wall also!

californiagirlx7
09-07-2008, 01:12 AM
I would love to see him doing a painting of New Orleans Square! He is an excellent artist, and New Orleans Square is my favorite area of Disneyland park.

P.S. Thomas Kinkade lives in San Jose, CA (which is close to where I live), he also has an exhibit at the Valley Fair mall and he goes to church with one of my middle school teachers :D Just thought I'd throw that fun fact in there.

RockDoc07
09-07-2008, 07:47 PM
If this is true, and he is in fact planning a painting of NOS (which I hope he is!!!) Being that he is known for capturing light so magically, does anyone else think he should paint NOS from the view across the RoA from Tom Sawyer's Island? What a great panorama with all the light coming from the Dream Suite and the shops of NOS. Truly magical.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Cool Runnings!!
DOc