PDA

View Full Version : Area music

ScottC4746
09-05-2008, 07:26 PM
I found a thread on here today and I have lost it that had a link showing all the area music by title. I had come to realize that not all lands of atmosphere music, notably Adventureland, New Orleans Square, and Fantasyland. While some attractions in these areas have their own atmosphere music...I just wonder if that was an orginal 1955 planning thing or if through time it went away.

Disneynerd
09-05-2008, 08:28 PM
I've wondered that too, but I don't have an answer for you.:crying: I get my fix from the 50th CD.

Toocherie
09-07-2008, 09:46 AM
does anyone know if the music played over by the Grand Californian/Grizzy River area is available on CD?

RockDoc07
09-08-2008, 06:38 PM
What I really love is the new upbeat instrumental version of Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow being played on the speakers in Tomorrowland. It was such a cool feeling when it suddenly hit me that that's what it was!!

Doc

Mrs Mouse
09-09-2008, 05:23 AM
What I really love is the new upbeat instrumental version of Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow...

Oh, that is going to be in my head all day! Thanks. :p

bamato
09-09-2008, 12:16 PM
Might I suggest SubsonicRadio.com? They have a HUGE selection of music that you can request and listen to all the time. I listen EVERYDAY!!

woody9six
09-09-2008, 07:49 PM
disneymusicloops.com has the list of loops for the resorts.

ScottC4746
09-18-2008, 02:05 PM
disneymusicloops.com has the list of loops for the resorts.
Thanks for the link

GusMan
09-18-2008, 02:10 PM
In addition to Subsonic Radio, I listen to the following on Live365:
- MouseWorld Radio
- Radio Buena Vista

Also dtuneslive.com also has a great variety.

How these people get their music is beyond me, but they have my many thanks!

River Belle
09-18-2008, 07:54 PM
does anyone know if the music played over by the Grand Californian/Grizzy River area is available on CD?

For a similar feel, you might enjoy "Heigh Ho Banjo." (Available at Amazon, etc.) My family loves it for atmosphere music, and while I'm not sure it's the actual music from this area, it's darn close!

ScottC4746
09-18-2008, 07:56 PM
I found a thread on here today and I have lost it that had a link showing all the area music by title. I had come to realize that not all lands of atmosphere music, notably Adventureland, New Orleans Square, and Fantasyland. While some attractions in these areas have their own atmosphere music...I just wonder if that was an orginal 1955 planning thing or if through time it went away.
Not quite sure why I love the area music so much. I just think it is sad that MK in Florida has area music everywhere while DL in Anaheim really does not.