PDA

View Full Version : Pudge is out to get me!

tabacco
11-05-2002, 11:11 AM
Pudge controls the weather, right?

Well, the weather forecast is starting to show rain for this weekend, which means no Believe! Aaargh!

Curse you Pudge!

justagrrl
11-05-2002, 11:25 AM
Well..it's my daughter's bday party this weekend so I could have told you, with certainty, that it would rain. It always does for her bday...even though we are having it early this year, so it's not so close to turkey day.

(It's going to be at the bowling alley - should be fun fun fun. and no rain inside. :)

bluepearl
11-05-2002, 11:29 AM
Rain?! But it's so beautiful outside right now! Bah...if we're lucky, maybe the forecast will change. Feed Pudge that peanut butter and jelly sandwich. ;)

SzczerbiakManiac
11-05-2002, 11:52 AM
I'm sorry, but "Pudge"...? :confused:

bluepearl
11-05-2002, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by SzczerbiakManiac
I'm sorry, but "Pudge"...?

Did you get to see Lilo and Stitch yet? She talks about Pudge, a fish, who controls the weather.

Twinsmom
11-05-2002, 11:57 AM
Just thought I would share that we leave for Cannon Beach, Oregon on Friday for 3 days, and yes, our ocean-front room will be enjoying rain according to the forecast!! So much for the beach fire and sand digging....It is not fair!:(

EandCDad
11-05-2002, 12:14 PM
Haven't seen Lilo yet, so I assumed tabacco was being stalked by Ivan Rodriguez. (if you aren't a baseball fan, don't try to figure it out).

Still rain probably keeps the crowds down. I'm big on things that keep the crowds down.

MammaSilva
11-05-2002, 12:17 PM
what ever you do DO NOT feed pudge a tuna samich .. that would be an abomination!!!!!!!!!!!!

MouseWife
11-05-2002, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by mammasilva
what ever you do DO NOT feed pudge a tuna samich .. that would be an abomination!!!!!!!!!!!!

:p :p :p

RStar
11-05-2002, 12:19 PM
As I recall, Belive in Holiday Magic fireworks were canceled due to weather last year on it's first day (we had Santa Ana winds). But lately when they predict rain, it hasn't happened. So we will see.

outlaw8
11-05-2002, 12:23 PM
Your all CRAZY :D:D:D

MickeyD
11-05-2002, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by EandCDad
Haven't seen Lilo yet, so I assumed tabacco was being stalked by Ivan Rodriguez. (if you aren't a baseball fan, don't try to figure it out).

Yep, that was exactly what I thought, from the title. I had this image in my head of Ivan Rodriguez terrorizing some poor CM/college kid.

But then I pulled up the thread and thought: I want Lilo and Stitch to be out on DVD RIGHT NOW!

LibraryGirl
11-05-2002, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by justagrrl
Well..it's my daughter's bday party this weekend so I could have told you, with certainty, that it would rain. It always does for her bday...even though we are having it early this year, so it's not so close to turkey day.

(It's going to be at the bowling alley - should be fun fun fun. and no rain inside. :)

My daughter's Lilo and Stich Birthday Luau is going to be this Friday. We were going to get a bounce house... but now I think I have to pay my brother in law to juggle for the kiddies !! :rolleyes:

Last year it was okay outside... now it's all about playing inside due to the "tropical rain" !

Morrigoon
11-05-2002, 05:20 PM
That used to always happen on my birthdays too - rain rain rain! I remember having a pinata one year, and we ended up having to find a way to rig it indoors :rolleyes:

Bruce Bergman
11-05-2002, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by RStar
As I recall, Belive in Holiday Magic fireworks were canceled due to weather last year on it's first day (we had Santa Ana winds). But lately when they predict rain, it hasn't happened. So we will see.

When they predict a little drizzle or light showers, they CAN load the fireworks and put foil over the tubes to keep the shells dry, and hope they'll only have to delay the start of the show 10 minutes for the shower to stop.

But if it's full-on pouring down rain, or the winds are too strong (and/or light breezes but going the wrong direction over the park), it will probably cancel the show. :(

Interesting side effect - when they were shooting only Friday and Saturday shows, and they had the Saturday show loaded and had to cancel due to weather, they had the option to run the show at the normal time on Sunday just to get the shells out of the tubes - the fun way. :p

--<< Bruce >>--

stitcher
11-05-2002, 10:26 PM
Feed Pudge that peanut butter and jelly sandwich

Sorry I ate it:~D

Yaaammmmyyyyyyy!!!
(burp)
AAAAhahahahahahahaa