PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Hotel 1st week of Feb

maltbird
11-05-2002, 07:00 AM
If you were me- what would you do ????

We want to stay at DLH arriving late Feb 2, leaving early Feb 7. We will be able to be at the Park for 4 days.

Would you

A) book a package from the Disneyland website

B) Call the hotel directly

c) Use a travel agency.

I don't mind paying for the amenities of DLH, I just don't want to pay too much on what should be "low season"

Cheers
John

Dexter
11-05-2002, 08:04 AM
This is what I would do....

I would check the prices quoted on the Disney travel website (http://disney.go.com/vacations/travel/index.html)

I would then call a travel agent to see if they can get you a package with a better price from them. Sometimes travel agents can get things that you can't get by booking directly through the resort. Like perks, for example if you book through AAA you get a free pin lanyard. That's one example, your results may vary.

I would only call the hotel directly as a last resort, unless all you want is the room, in which case, you could ignore what I said above and call the hotel.

Just my two cents

roberts1398
11-06-2002, 05:18 PM
I'd recommend this ... it should be a DEAD time at DLH. So, I wouldn't book anything you can't cancel. I'd make reservations for the "BEST AVAILABLE RATE" at DLH as a back-up, and then start shopping Expedia.com 2 weeks before your trip. Early this fall, during the low season, you could get DLH for like $119, with the 4th nite free, equaling $99/nite on a 4 nite stay.

Also, consider getting an AP, so you can get Super Sunday rates (usually $99-$129/nite for DLH) which should be pretty likely that time of year.