PDA

View Full Version : Is there a policy....?

Mythgard
11-05-2002, 04:39 AM
My friend and I just got back from DL, and when we were in CA, we met this really nice Cast Member, and wanted him to go and have a drink or soda with us. Is there a policy against Cast Members meeting up with guests, because he seemed like he couldn't because of "work". I dunno. It seemed weird, maybe he thought we were strange or something...

RStar
11-05-2002, 06:31 AM
I heard they discurage it, but if he was off the clock and out of uniform there should be no problem. Perhaps he was taken? Or just shy? Perhaps you were the wrong sex? Or if he was new he could have been following the rules to the letter, worried about getting caught. Or had plans after work. Or, if he was that nice/cute you could have been the 5th invitation of the day. Who knows what makes people work......................

tabacco
11-05-2002, 08:35 AM
Well, if he was in costume then yeah, he'd be prohibited from eating or drinking on-stage. There's no real rule that he couldn't meet up with you after work, but if you didn't know him well, the request might've made him a little uncomfortable.

bluepearl
11-05-2002, 11:33 AM
Did you ask for him to join you after he got off from work? He also could've been intimidated by two of you being present. :shrug: I get intimidated when there's one person I want to talk to but there are several people crowded around that person. It happened to me once, but I figured I had nothing to lose so I just talked to him.

driftwood714
11-05-2002, 12:50 PM
... and I've loved you ever since! :D

outlaw8
11-05-2002, 01:39 PM
Hey I thought she was talking about me!!:(

j/k:D

bluepearl
11-05-2002, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by driftwood714
... and I've loved you ever since! :D

:lol: Not quite how it turned out!