PDA

View Full Version : Billy Hill and the Hillbillies

LKSearcy
11-04-2002, 06:47 PM
Does anyone know their day/hour schedule at the Golden Horseshoe? I'd like to see them a lot while I'm there.

Bruce Bergman
11-04-2002, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by LKSearcy
Does anyone know their day/hour schedule at the Golden Horseshoe? I'd like to see them a lot while I'm there.

They are there Thursday through Monday, and the schedule I have (that's good through this Thursday) lists the showtimes as 11:45, 1:15, 3:00, 4:15, and 5:30 No reservations needed, just get in line about a half hour before the listed showtime to get the better seats up front.

Other views are available at the Official Billies site http://www.billyandthehillbillies.com/ , and a few of the many good fan sites are Area 51 http://members.tripod.com/~wb6uce/area51.html and Lady Disneyland's Billies Page at http://www.ladydisneyland.com/pictures.html

--<< Bruce >>--

LKSearcy
11-04-2002, 09:22 PM
Thank you!

Morrigoon
11-04-2002, 09:49 PM
Or find a CM with a reference guide when you're @ the park (not all CM's pick them up like they're supposed to, but you can usually find one who did)

Matterhorn Fan
11-05-2002, 07:26 AM
They also have a tendency to post that kind of information on a sign that's right by the entrance to the Golden Horseshoe. The CMs at the board in the Hub also have that information, as should the folks in City Hall.

dingdong2U
11-05-2002, 08:40 AM
Billy Hill & The Hillbillies are now on vacation until their return on Thursday, November 14th. They will be performing at the "Red, White & Bluegrass" Pops Concert in Grand Rapids, Michigan from November 8th through the 10th.

Dana Daniels and the Laughing Stock Co. are filling in during their absence.

Dana Daniels will be doing his "One Man, One Bird" Variety Show act on November 5th, 12th and 13th. The Laughing Stock Co. will be performing November 6th through the 11th.

It's hard to say whether the Laughing Stock Co. will be doing their "Frontierland: The Little Town That Could" show during that time. The last time that Laughing Stock Co. covered for Dana Daniels they ended up doing their "Marry Sally Mae" routine indoors at the Golden Horseshoe.

Hope this helps...

--- Mike

cindanzr
11-06-2002, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by dingdong2U
Billy Hill & The Hillbillies are now on vacation until their return on Thursday, November 14th. They will be performing at the "Red, White & Bluegrass" Pops Concert in Grand Rapids, Michigan from November 8th through the 10th.

--- Mike

Just my luck! After much begging, I finally get some vacation time to spend at my favorite place (see "Satying at Grand Califronian thread). It's my first time at GC and my first vacation in months and months. First, rain predicted for my entire stay and now, no Billy Hill and the Hillbillies! Oh well, I just slap on my Mickey ponchoad go see the Laughing Stock. See you all slosshin' around the park!

Tref
11-06-2002, 07:21 PM
Billy Hill and the Hillbillies are as funny as the Marx brothers. Disney should develop a film around them! God bless Billy Hill and the Hillbillies. Long may they work to-gether.

i remain,