PDA

View Full Version : Halloween themed fireworks at Disneyland?

Draco
08-30-2008, 04:38 AM
Hi,

Does anyone know if they are going to be doing a Halloween themed fireworks show at Disneyland this year? My son loves the Haunted Mansion and saw the WDW fireworks on YouTube. We're going in October for a few days.

Wobble
08-30-2008, 04:47 PM
According to the Disneyland website Halloween time page (here (http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/calendar/specialEvents/detail?name=HalloweenTimeSpecialEventPage)), there doesn't appear to be any Halloween-themed fireworks.

jMom
08-30-2008, 06:47 PM
If you are there on a weekend night (Fri-Sun), the "Remember, Dreams Come True" fireworks show is scheduled for 9:25pm. There is a Halloween segment in the show that is pretty cool. If you can, try for a spot near the castle, so you can see the projections on either that or the Matterhorn.

I think that's as close to Halloween fireworks as they get. Cool idea, though!

olegc
08-30-2008, 08:24 PM
If you are there on a weekend night (Fri-Sun), the "Remember, Dreams Come True" fireworks show is scheduled for 9:25pm. There is a Halloween segment in the show that is pretty cool. If you can, try for a spot near the castle, so you can see the projections on either that or the Matterhorn.

I think that's as close to Halloween fireworks as they get. Cool idea, though!

well, it's the Haunted Mansion segment, so you can alude that it's halloween themed, but it was not put in there for Halloween purposes...

Only WDW does special Halloween fireworks and even then only during their hard-ticket Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party.

cstephens
08-30-2008, 10:16 PM
If you are there on a weekend night (Fri-Sun), the "Remember, Dreams Come True" fireworks show is scheduled for 9:25pm. There is a Halloween segment in the show that is pretty cool.

Umm, since the fireworks is about attractions in the park, no, there's no Halloween segment.

jMom
08-30-2008, 10:27 PM
Whoops -- I meant to type Haunted Mansion. My bad!

Yes, no Halloween segment in the "Remember" fireworks. I still think the Haunted Mansion segment is pretty cool.

stan4d_steph
09-03-2008, 06:36 AM
The Halloween event at the Disneyland Resort is held in DCA, which is not set up to be able to stage large-scale fireworks events. There are no seasonal fireworks at Disneyland like at WDW's Magic Kingdom during the Not So Scary Halloween Party.