PDA

View Full Version : 11/3/2002 Resort Observations!

MonorailMan
11-04-2002, 06:27 AM
He's a brief list of some of the changes I saw at DLR on Sun.:

DL:
Glad to have the trains back. New spiel is much friendlier than the old one, but lacks the charm of the old one. (Especially the Spanish spiels)
New Iron Fence At Toontown Depot, wood is gone.
Toontown - Paint looks great! Also, RRCTS was down for a while, I wonder why. Also, Mickey's Movie Barn keeps getting colder.
Tomorrowland - Autopia must have 20 new little flashing signs that say "Do Not Bump The Car In Front Of You!", also it says it on the back of each car. New "Prepare to stop" spiel by Corey, that states you should leave "One Car Length" between each stopped car, and don't bump.
New Orleans Square - Christmas Decorations look great. HMH - Nothing has changed much from before. I think the "Scarols" outside are annoying. Graveyard music is still mushed.

DCA:

A Bug's Land - FFF was still packed, most of the rides had a 40+ minute wait.
Paradise Pier - CS, i didn't know it had 2 green trains. Both were running yesterday.
Plaza - Still smelled like burnt coffee.
HPB - Only has 1 attraction now, Muppet's. Everything else is closed.

Not Afraid
11-04-2002, 06:31 AM
My observation: MonorailMan did not stop by the Hub to say Hi to fellow Padders.:crying:

adriennek
11-04-2002, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by Not Afraid
My observation: MonorailMan did not stop by the Hub to say Hi to fellow Padders.:crying:

BUSTED!

Adrienne K

Techie7
11-04-2002, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by MonorailMan

HPB - Only has 1 attraction now, Muppet's. Everything else is closed.

Was the animation building not open?

Ghoulish Delight
11-04-2002, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by Techie7
Was the animation building not open? And Millionaire?

Master K
11-04-2002, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by MonorailMan
DCA:

A Bug's Land - FFF was still packed, most of the rides had a 40+ minute wait.

Stange, we went on Sat the 2nd to see the last Fantasmic show for a while. We wnt over to DCA in the afternoon and at about 4 FFF was not very full and there were no more than 10min. waits for most rides. THe sign for the Chew Chew train said 40 min, but it was not. After I said something they changed it to a more correct time.

We had dinner at the Trattroria and then wnt back by FFF at 6 (on our way back to DL to check in for premium seating) and it was even less busy. FFF looks so cool at night. The theme work really shows at night.

BTT
11-04-2002, 01:21 PM
Millionaire and Animation building are still open in HPB. But I'm ROYALLY ticked off that the Bistro is now officially closed. It has a lot of CMs in the park scratching their heads too.

Ben

MonorailMan
11-04-2002, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by adriennek
BUSTED!

Adrienne K

Blaim It On My Mom! She didn't want me to see you! :(

E-Mail Her Directly at hastinz@msn.com, [b] Put in the subject line "ATTN: Karen".