PDA

View Full Version : DVC Paid Theme Park Tickets

PaperCutter92
08-27-2008, 07:58 PM
Which Disney park tickets are paid for when traveling with DVC? I don't seem to recall which parks had complimentary theme park tickets that come with a stay..

GusMan
08-28-2008, 04:43 AM
While it would be a super perk, park tickets are not included with a DVC membership.
However, members currently get a nice discount on annual passes.

KJSJpipe
08-28-2008, 05:31 AM
From the points chart for Paris and Hong Kong:(bold is mine)

**Reservations at Disneyland Resort Paris resort hotels require a 2-night minimum stay and require the purchase of length-of-stay Theme Park Tickets for the number of registered Guests.

***Reservation Points listed include admission to Hong Kong Disneyland Park for the length of stay for the number of registered Guests, up to the number of Guests permitted in the accommodations.

GusMan
08-28-2008, 06:38 AM
However, park admission is already included (http://park.hongkongdisneyland.com/hkdl/en_US/ticketsAndReservations/reservations?name=ReservationsPage) for stays at HKDL, regardless if you are a DVC member staying on points or a cash-paying guest.

PaperCutter92
08-28-2008, 07:49 PM
AWESOME THANKS!
I totally forgot which parks they said..

bbrown0212
09-28-2008, 07:47 AM
Disney "Paris" no others...

GusMan
09-28-2008, 05:00 PM
Disney "Paris" no others...
You might want to see KJSJpipe's post above. You have to buy the tickets for DLP. It is not included when you stay on points.

Dotti
10-05-2008, 04:14 PM
I think this was the first year they didn't offer them at DLP, but the point cost is also much lower isn't it? We stayed for a few extra nights in Paris after the Adventures by Disney Flavors of France trip in June, and I decided not to use my points at DLP (stayed in the Paris hotel instead) for that reason. We did spend one day there and took a few family members -- $800.00 for the day. Ouch!

Dotti

AVP
10-05-2008, 09:08 PM
I think this was the first year they didn't offer them at DLP, but the point cost is also much lower isn't it? It's not a ton lower, and with the exchange rate being so bad now, being able to "pay" for your tickets with points instead of cash was very attractive to some people.

BTW, Tony and I learned something when talking to DVC at the first Open House here in California - you DO NOT have to stay at the Disneyland Resort Paris hotels if you want to stay in Paris "on points." There ARE other properties available, properties that are NOT listed on the DVC internation exchange list. Even better, those properties don't require you to buy DLP admission.

AVP