PDA

View Full Version : Only a few more days... Disneyland next week!

tstan70
11-01-2002, 12:33 PM
I can hardly stand it... I am going to spend next thursday - Sunday at the Disneyland Resort! I hope it isn't too busy over the Veteran's day weekend...

Anyone have any suggestions on how to spend our time as we have been to Disnyland a lot, but have not been to DCA yet. Is DCA a good place to be when Disneyland gets crowded (aka Saturday)? Obviously with a todler, we will take the obligatory naps and hope to make the best of mornings and evenings.

6 more days.....

tabacco
11-01-2002, 12:45 PM
Me too!

Well, Friday-Monday, but it's all good! :)

tstan70
11-01-2002, 12:54 PM
cool, tabacco. Look for me, I will be the guy pushing a screaming 2 year old in a stroller... oops.. looks like there will be a bunch of guys pushing screaming kids.

But seriously, I really hope that it isn't TOO crowded as I love being at DLR for the off-season.

tabacco
11-01-2002, 01:11 PM
Well, next weekend is day one o fBelieve Holiday, plus it's Veteran's Day weekend, so I suspect it could be pretty crowded. Here's hoping not, though :)

Morrigoon
11-01-2002, 05:58 PM
If you have park hoppers, do DCA saturday, that's DL's most crowded day. Then, when you get bored, or after your naps, head back over to DL for the fireworks, etc.