PDA

View Full Version : I found a perfume that smells like Soarin'!

Pages : [1] 2

TTFN92
08-21-2008, 09:40 PM
Today I went to the Philosophy store and smelled their Philosophy-The Fragrance and I immediately thought of Soarin'. It wasn't exact but it was pretty close. I decided to put it on and when my 8yo DS got home from school I had him smell it and asked him what it smelled like. He got a huge smile on his face and said, "Soarin'!" It was then that I knew it wasn't just me imagining it. It reminded me of what the queue smells like, all those scents put together. I'm going to have to get me some of it, maybe Santa can bring it ;).

parkfreak
08-21-2008, 09:52 PM
Ever since February 2001, I have been thinking about a "Soarin'" fragrance.:geek:
I will be checking this out.
Thanks, TTFN92!:cool:

californiagirlx7
08-21-2008, 09:57 PM
Wow that's weird, I'll have to try that!

foolishmortal
08-21-2008, 09:59 PM
Oooooo will have to try that one!

Jim Dear and Darling
08-22-2008, 08:36 AM
Really!! Interesting! I will have to give it a whiff.

I heart Disney
08-22-2008, 09:16 AM
I have that perfume & I own it because it smells like Soarin'. I love wearing it. It goes with my ultimate daily goal which it " A little bit of Disney". I try to wear something everyday that reminds me of the Happiest Place On Earth.

DrinkupMeAttage
08-22-2008, 09:26 AM
I've never tried that one, but a personal fav that smells kinda like the orange groves scene (but not so orangey) is Clinique HAPPY TO BE-- so great! My mom alwasy tells me I smell like Soarin' when I have it on!

TTFN92
08-22-2008, 09:36 AM
I have that perfume & I own it because it smells like Soarin'. I love wearing it. It goes with my ultimate daily goal which it " A little bit of Disney". I try to wear something everyday that reminds me of the Happiest Place On Earth.

Glad to see that someone else thinks the same thing :p. There are so many times that I say something like that to my DH and he tells me he doesn't think it____(fill in the blank: smells, looks, etc) like it. I could just see someone saying, that they had it and didn't think it smelled anything like it. Glad you think so too.

I see that we are going to be at DL at the same time. Hope it's a good weekend to be there. It will just be me and DH for our anniv. Can't wait :D!

kisroo
08-22-2008, 09:59 AM
Teehee! I found a curl cream that smells like Soarin'. Even Mr. k thought so.

Now, if we could only find bath salts that smell like Pirates...

~kisroo:)

I heart Disney
08-22-2008, 10:28 AM
TTFN we are going to be there for our annv. too. Ours is Sept 8th - 13 yrs. But we will have our kids with us & Grandma too.
Have a great trip & Happy Anniversary!

newhdplayer
08-22-2008, 05:34 PM
Oil and Hydraulic fluid?

njdrummer
08-22-2008, 06:09 PM
Very cool. Sometimes I'll find a Soarin' clip on youtube, put it on full screen and wish I was there. That would make it closer to being there.

Mom2
08-23-2008, 01:41 AM

I am just about to launch a bath and body biz...you got me thinking about that one! Its funny how the scent in there varies, dense musty smell to oxony fresh...we are so addicted to Disney that our licence plate on our car reflects it! I think a line of Disney scented products is in order!

TTFN92
08-23-2008, 09:41 AM
I am just about to launch a bath and body biz...you got me thinking about that one! Its funny how the scent in there varies, dense musty smell to oxony fresh...we are so addicted to Disney that our licence plate on our car reflects it! I think a line of Disney scented products is in order!

Have you seen the Disney colognes that they sell at Perfumania? They do not smell good :eek:. My son likes to wear daddy's cologne so I thought I would get him some Disney stuff for his b-day. The ones with the boy characters smelled just like the ones for the girls. I was very disappointed in them.

Mom2
08-23-2008, 03:48 PM
Have you seen the Disney colognes that they sell at Perfumania? They do not smell good :eek:. My son likes to wear daddy's cologne so I thought I would get him some Disney stuff for his b-day. The ones with the boy characters smelled just like the ones for the girls. I was very disappointed in them.

I did not know about those. I looked online and they are really cute, a reasonable price too. Too bad they dont have a good scent!

Chadsgal
08-23-2008, 04:28 PM

SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!!! :D We all love this smell my Aunt, Sandymarie, got a tube w/ POTC water in it so she can smell it when ever she wants.

TTFN92 & I heart Disney, We too will be at Disneyland at the same time as you.

BQ2
08-23-2008, 06:07 PM
Today I went to the Philosophy store and smelled their Philosophy-The Fragrance and I immediately thought of Soarin'.

Interesting thanks :cool:

BQ2
08-23-2008, 06:09 PM
Now, if we could only find bath salts that smell like Pirates... ~kisroo:)

So, you come seeking treasure and salty old pirates ehhh

Chadsgal
08-23-2008, 07:57 PM
so, You Come Seeking Treasure And Salty Old Pirates Ehhh

Lol!! :D

newhdplayer
08-24-2008, 09:03 AM
my Aunt, Sandymarie, got a tube w/ POTC water in it so she can smell it when ever she wants.

She must not have read one of the previous threads about what happens to the water when the ride stops for a while
:)

Chadsgal
08-24-2008, 09:14 AM
She must not have read one of the previous threads about what happens to the water when the ride stops for a while
:)

EEEWWWW! LOL!!! We will just pretend that that thread wasn't tellling the truth. LOL!!

gobears97
08-25-2008, 07:11 PM
I went to Sephora today and tried the perfume and loved it. Thanks for the suggestion. Now everytime I wear it I will be transported onto Soarin'. I am planning on getting some for my favorite Disneyland person before she starts her chemo.

TTFN92
08-25-2008, 09:54 PM
I went to Sephora today and tried the perfume and loved it. Thanks for the suggestion. Now everytime I wear it I will be transported onto Soarin'. I am planning on getting some for my favorite Disneyland person before she starts her chemo.

Glad you liked it. :)

FolsomFan
08-28-2008, 01:37 PM
Today I went to the Philosophy store and smelled their Philosophy-The Fragrance and I immediately thought of Soarin'. It wasn't exact but it was pretty close. I decided to put it on and when my 8yo DS got home from school I had him smell it and asked him what it smelled like. He got a huge smile on his face and said, "Soarin'!" It was then that I knew it wasn't just me imagining it. It reminded me of what the queue smells like, all those scents put together. I'm going to have to get me some of it, maybe Santa can bring it ;).

That is outstanding. My wife likes it when I buy perfume for her (since she assumes I like it), so I will have to check this out.

jrsharp21
08-28-2008, 02:02 PM
FolsomFan - if you find it in our neck of the woods let me know. I would love to pick some up for the wifey and my mom.