PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever wanted to get into Company D? Here's your chance

FOOD_AND_DRUG
10-30-2002, 08:54 AM
Have you ever wondered how you can get into the "secret" employee store known as Company D, but could never figure how to get in, unless you were with an employee?

Here's your chance.....

Disney is hosting a special Friends & Family Promotion.

Starting October 28 and ending November 10, friends and family members of Cast Members and Operating Participant Employees may visit the Company D location on Cerritos in Anaheim to shop for discounted merchandise.

If you know a cast member or operating participant employee, tell them to go to any Team Center and receive two tickets that they can pass on to you!

Here's your opportunity to save 50% or more on stuff that Disney doesn't want anymore!!

Anyone going?

ArthurBang
10-30-2002, 09:46 AM
I would think that anyone who has a family member that would give them a Friends & Family ticket would have already been to Company D with that cast member.

The only thing required to get into Company D is to be accompanied by a cast member, and once you're inside, they no longer check ID at the register.

tabacco
10-30-2002, 10:13 AM
Yeah, I've always been able to bring non-CMs into Company D without any problems.

Grandbreaker
10-30-2002, 10:20 AM
My anut and uncle have been telling me to take them so I went to the team center now they get to go by themselves

bluepearl
10-30-2002, 11:38 AM
Whenever I take my family to Company D, they always ask to see ID when my relatives want to pay for their stuff. I guess it depends on who's ringing you up.

Has anyone ever been to the Disney Character Warehouse places? They just opened one up in Corona (or somewhere around that area; you can see it on the 91, near the 91/15 interchange). Is the merchandise about the same price and amount? I've never been in there, but I was wondering if anyone else has.

Baloo
10-30-2002, 07:11 PM
The character wherehouse in corona is temporary. They opened it last year and stayed for a few weeks and then closed. The main charcter wherhouse is near the resort i forget the address.
They are not afiliated with Disney though. They are an indipendant buyer that buys overstocked items from Disney and then resales them for a lower price. All their other stores are temporary and move around throught the state.

Grandbreaker
10-30-2002, 07:28 PM
The main charcter wherhouse is near the resort i forget the address.

Its next to the harbor and the 91 onrangefair shoping mall northside next to factory2u & a arts and crafts store

HBTiggerFan
10-30-2002, 09:59 PM
This comes in handy for those non-CMs who have CM friends or family willing to take them but the schedules work out :)

FOOD_AND_DRUG
11-01-2002, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by ArthurBang
I would think that anyone who has a family member that would give them a Friends & Family ticket would have already been to Company D with that cast member.

The only thing required to get into Company D is to be accompanied by a cast member, and once you're inside, they no longer check ID at the register.

A Disney employee gave me one of their tickets, and I stopped by the Company D store on Thursday, October 21, 2002.

An employee was checking ID's at the door as well as my entry ticket.

While standing in line, I notcied employees were asking to see ID's, and a woman (who I assume was not an employee) had to get her husband?boyfriend to come up to the register to show his ID.

When it was my turn, the employee asked for my ID, I then gave her the paper ticket. When I was ready to pay, she asked to see my ID to verify that I was indeed using my own charge card.

So, in my experience, they are checking ID's when you come-in and again at the register.

Lot's of costumes at 75% off the original prices were being purchased by last minute Halloween shoppers.

MonorailMan
11-01-2002, 03:03 PM
I would sure love to go to Company D. ;)

It sounds like a cool place. :D