PDA

View Full Version : ToonTown question [Morning Madness]

Smorri
08-19-2008, 12:19 AM
A while back I saw a video on youTube of a welcome ceremony(?) in Toon Town. Micky, Minnie, Donald, Goofy and Pluto were introduced by the Mayor(?) of Toon Town. They welcomed everyone and did a song. I got the impression this was done every morning.

We haven't spent much time in Toon Town, as my 3 year old daughter tends to get bounced around by the bigger kids, but we're planning on exploring it a little bit more on this week's trip.

Can someone tell me if such a ceremony still takes place? Is it everyday? If so, at what time?

Thanks for any help!

Smorri

ChipmunkStar
08-19-2008, 01:04 AM
The video must have been of Mickey's ToonTown Morning Madness. It is a special ticketed event offered with certain booking packages and is performed only on certain days, before the "land" is officially open to the general public (an hour after park opening).

EeyoreGirl
08-19-2008, 05:52 AM
You have to have a ticket through a package but it is really cute. Ds3 loved it. The characters were out before and after the show. There aren't a lot of people there so it's easy to move around and the line is very short for the houses and the Gadget Go Coaster. It's great if you can get the tickets.

Smorri
08-19-2008, 06:41 AM
Thanks for the info ChipmunkStar and EeeyoreGirl.

Bytebear
08-19-2008, 10:11 AM
There is a similar event that takes place in front of the castle with the marching band and several of the "big" characters.

jazzysmom
08-24-2008, 09:57 PM
My kids both love it.
Just ask your travel agent for a package that includes it!