PDA

View Full Version : How do you change your AP info that is online?

TTFN92
08-14-2008, 10:15 PM
When I log into the AP section of disney.com and look at my profile it shows my name with my husband's birthdate. I just entered the dream sweepstakes and it had the same info and that I'm male. I have tried to update profile but I can't find a place to change birthdate or gender. Has anyone else had the wrong info? Does anyone know if I need to call someone to fix it or is it what it is? I would really like for it to be changed. I really don't like it when stuff like that is incorrect.

Matterhorn Yodeler
08-15-2008, 11:16 AM
When I log into the AP section of disney.com and look at my profile it shows my name with my husband's birthdate. I just entered the dream sweepstakes and it had the same info and that I'm male. I have tried to update profile but I can't find a place to change birthdate or gender. Has anyone else had the wrong info? Does anyone know if I need to call someone to fix it or is it what it is? I would really like for it to be changed. I really don't like it when stuff like that is incorrect.

I think it would just be easier for you to have a sex change!:eek:

Sorry I can't help you here...good luck making the change. Let us know if there is a way to do it online.

EeyoreGirl
08-15-2008, 11:21 AM
[QUOTE=Matterhorn Yodeler;1276862]I think it would just be easier for you to have a sex change!:eek:
QUOTE]

LOL I almost choked on my sushi!

TTFN92
08-15-2008, 11:23 AM
I think it would just be easier for you to have a sex change!:eek:

Sorry I can't help you here...good luck making the change. Let us know if there is a way to do it online.

Wow! That difficult :eek:.

EeyoreGirl
08-15-2008, 11:25 AM
I went and looked at my profile and couldn't find a place either. Maybe when they set up your AP they entered the wrong birthdate and gender. Perhaps you should call someone and ask for help. Or maybe you can go ask in the AP office next time you're at the park.

disney_leonard
08-15-2008, 09:55 PM
How do you change your name when you get married? My DD will be married soon and wonders how she changes her name. When it is renewed? Once she changes her driver's license she will not have ID to verify her AP.