PDA

View Full Version : If you could sleep anywhere in Disneyland...

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

nursechrissy32
08-13-2008, 05:57 PM
It is hard picking one....

Me:How about in Mickey's house? hehe....with a soft blankie on top of the hard plastic of course!! :)

Husband: By the beer truck in DCA

Daughter (9): The Disney castle

Son (14): Walt Disney's apartment on top of the firehouse

mckygirl99
08-13-2008, 06:00 PM
The Dream Suite!!! I am still praying.....

Foodie
08-13-2008, 06:28 PM
When it was there, Swiss Family Treehouse! But now I'd accept the Tarzan Treehouse to sleep in. It would be fun to sleep in a giant tree!:D

Klutch
08-13-2008, 06:42 PM
Where is Belle sleeping?

ochibiyo
08-13-2008, 06:43 PM
I would kick the skeleton captain out of his bed on the Pirates ride and sleep there with all the riches in the world!!!!!!!! My cute niece would sleep in Small World with the crazy song going over and over again!! HAHAHA!

DizneyMommy
08-13-2008, 07:24 PM
The Baby Care center on Main St, hey - there's a bathroom, sink, fridge, microwave, toys for my kids, rocking chairs, AC/heat, and nice ladies who clean up after us! What more could a mom want? :D

I guess if I was on my own, I'd sleep on the monorail or the train, I think the motion would be soothing.

ChurroGirl
08-13-2008, 07:46 PM
I would sleep in the attic of the Haunted Mansion!

californiagirlx7
08-13-2008, 07:52 PM
New Orleans Dream Suite! Although I wanted to stay there before it was created. It's in my FAVORITE area of the park and has a nice view of Fantasmic, what more could you ask for?

Karin
08-13-2008, 08:04 PM
Before I read everyone else's answers, mine was on the lawn in front of the castle, so I could see it each time I woke up.

But the fire house apt. and Dream Suite would be uber-cool, too!

So... I'm torn...

Jon
08-13-2008, 08:28 PM
I'd spend the night in Innoventions.

So I could "accidentally" fall asleep while smoking and burn it to the ground. :~D

foolishmortal
08-13-2008, 08:40 PM
Dh said he'd kill the pirate out of the bed in POTC and sleep in the middle of all that 'gold'!

Ds(5) said the PPH in "his" couch bed! So he can say Hi to Stitch in the morning!:rolleyes:

DD said Dream Suite

ME: sling me a deep hammock between the masts on the Columbia with a feather matress and thick quilt and I'm good for the night! Plus I get wake near NOS!

hefferdude
08-13-2008, 09:20 PM
On the top foredeck of the Mark Twain with a very soft NO jazz in the distance reminiscent of after hours clubs at 4AM.:cool:

Caveat - my lovely DW of 24 years and I would be rocked to sleep by the ships motion which would cut its engines and drift to a stop where ever on ROA as we drifted off into a deep deep sleep.

Jeffreaky
08-13-2008, 09:38 PM
Here's where I would and would not sleep in Disneyland.

I would love to sleep in the Dream Suite because of the history behind it. I mean come on, Lillian's refrigerators and kitchen sinks were still there when the Disney Gallery was there. The refrigerators and sinks were still visible with the cash registers sitting on top of them.

And where I would not sleep. Walt's personal apartment above the Firehouse. This would have probably been the first place I would have slept if the Walk In Walt's Footsteps Tour Guide hadn't told me the ghost stories about Walt's Firehouse apartment.

hefferdude
08-13-2008, 09:44 PM
Ooooohhhh. Ghosts.:eek:
Tha would be so very very awsome.

Jeffreaky
08-13-2008, 09:58 PM
I agree but at the same time I don't like to get spooked! I guess if I was with a group of people I'd sleep there. On second thought, one of the ghost stories included a group of CM's meeting there and they got spooked as a group so I guess I wouldn't be safe.

foolishmortal
08-13-2008, 09:59 PM
I agree but at the same time I don't like to get spooked! I guess if I was with a group of people I'd sleep there. On second thought, one of the ghost stories included a group of CM's meeting there and they got spooked as a group so I guess I wouldn't be safe.

Cool! Midnight chat with Walt!!;)

EeyoreGirl
08-14-2008, 04:44 AM
I would choose the Dream Suite. It's always been one of my favorite parts of the park.

Mickey Mojo
08-14-2008, 06:21 AM
I would kick the skeleton captain out of his bed on the Pirates ride and sleep there with all the riches in the world!!!!!!!! My cute niece would sleep in Small World with the crazy song going over and over again!! HAHAHA!

HAHAHAHA That's what I was thinking too!! :fez:

MLSfan
08-14-2008, 07:31 AM
I would pitch a tent in the jungle cruise gorilla camp...I bet that whole place is freaky at night all alone.

candles71
08-14-2008, 07:43 AM
Pirates, in one of the boats being gently rocked by the water. (too much dust in the captains bed)

Also I would so love the dream suite!!!

Jodi
08-14-2008, 09:02 AM
Where is Belle sleeping?

LOL! I think DH would be looking for Ariel.

DS 11 said he would sleep "Next to the African Bull Elephant's Mother in Law, because if she really is the most feared animal in the jungle, no one will mess with us." Seriously, that was his exact answer.

DS7 said "Where we watch the Billy Hill and the Hillbillies" meaning the balcony at the Golden Horseshoe.

I was thinking Dream Suite, but then I was thinking if I set up a bed on the RR station platform, I would have that beautiful veiw down Main Street in the Morning. Then I started thinking of POTC, and it would be nice to fall asleep in a softly rocking boat surrounded by fireflies.

I wouldn't really want to sleep in Walt's apartment, it just seems too personal.

Matterhorn Yodeler
08-14-2008, 11:25 AM
My choice would be inside the castle. It would be great to step out onto a balcony and have the view of the hub and all of Main Street.

I'll at least get part of my wish when they re-open the Sleeping Beauty walk-through. I look forward to being inside the castle again!

DisneyFanKat
08-14-2008, 01:07 PM
Wow - way too many places to choose from!

I'd probably pick during the holidays - sleeping on the little porch on Main Street - so I can wake up and look one way and see the GI-normous Christmas tree, then look the other way and see the decked out Castle. :D

mulansgirl
08-14-2008, 01:28 PM
Maybe the enchanted tiki room with a few extra songs added and no thunder, rain is good though. Then first thing in the morning dole whip, yummy.

Or behind the scenes in the wardrobe department, no sleep will happen there though, too many pretty outfits. First I would try on the Mulan dress, then Bell oh all the Bell outfits Blue town, gold dancing and hehe the christmas dress then whatever caught my eye, yep no sleeping. So I will stick to Enchanted Tiki room.

Promo-Man
08-14-2008, 01:33 PM
During the construction of my small apartment in the old Sky Way building in Fantasyland I would like to stay in the Captains Quarters on the Mark Twain