PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Angels Celebration Today?

DopeyLover
10-28-2002, 06:07 AM
Does ayone know what the Disneyland Resort has planned for the Angels today? I heard last night that the are planning a parade there. Does anyone have info like where will it be/go and start? Thanks.:)

Yea Angels!:D

DopeyLover
10-28-2002, 08:25 AM
I called the resort and they said a parade will start at 10:00 on Main Street on Tue.

Any confermations? Other info.?

Thanks.

mad4mky
10-28-2002, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by DopeyLover
Does ayone know what the Disneyland Resort has planned for the Angels today? I heard last night that the are planning a parade there. Does anyone have info like where will it be/go and start? Thanks.:)

Yea Angels!:D

At Disneyland Paris? That seems odd.:confused:

malin
10-28-2002, 10:54 AM
Yes I think your in the wrong topic.Where is the moderators when you need them.

RStar
10-28-2002, 12:37 PM
Please forgive my better half, she's new at this. I'm sure she meant to post this to DLR.

There is another thread started about the affairs of the Angels at the DLR so this one can be dropped. I know she won't mind, right Honey?

malin
10-28-2002, 01:03 PM
Perhaps Disney should buy its own European sports team.Then we could have prep rally's at Disney Village.

parky_in_paris
10-28-2002, 03:31 PM
Sorry in the delay moving the thread.
I did it as soon as I saw it, hope that is OK.

Ian

RStar
10-28-2002, 03:40 PM
Thanks Ian. She said the pop-down selection was so small she thought it was Disneyland Resort Anahiem.

I plan to go with my son to DCA to see the festivities as DopeyLover is too sick to go.

But I'd trade that in a heart beat to go to Paris!!:D

parky_in_paris
10-28-2002, 03:45 PM
I have a great affection for DLP, even though I have been to Disneyland and Magic Kingdom.

Paris for me is open, bright, modern and technology wise very up to date.

It has some very good 'classic' rides that improve on the originals (Pirates, Small World) and the best Space Mountain in the world !!