PDA

View Full Version : Questions about renewing APs

CaliforniaCrazy
10-26-2002, 07:57 PM
Hi everyone, I was wondering a few things. My Disneyland Resort annual passport expired on June 14th of this year, and I was wondering if I went to get it renewed now, will there be a discount on it if I renew it for the date it expired? Also, would anyone happen to know, how much of a discount would I receive since it is four months since it expired? I have a 2-park premium pass (with free parking). If anyone could let me know, it would be a great help. :)

Morrigoon
10-26-2002, 07:59 PM
Even if there was, it wouldn't be worth it. Unless you plan on going the week after your old pass expires, it's not worth renewing ahead of time. Just wait til your next trip and renew then.

tabacco
10-26-2002, 08:20 PM
There's no discount if your pass has already expired. Since that's the case, your best bet is to just wait 'til you get there and do it then, so you get the full year.

CaliforniaCrazy
10-26-2002, 08:31 PM
Okay, that's cool. I'm glad I asked someone who knows before I get out to Disneyland and ask them that question. I would have felt stupid. Thanks for helping me out. :cool:

tabacco
10-26-2002, 08:48 PM
Trust me, on the Main Entrance dumb question scale, that doesn't even move the indicator off 0. Now, if you had asked me "Do you offer a discount because 'it's a small world' is closed," that'd be a different story ;)

roberts1398
10-29-2002, 04:05 PM
Only thing is ... you might want to renew before the price increase in February...

CaliforniaCrazy
10-29-2002, 07:22 PM
Yeah, I was planning to renew it next month. Thanks for the tip. :cool: