PDA

View Full Version : It's A Small World ride improvements

Dexter
10-25-2002, 01:23 PM
I just wanted to solicit opinions on this. My friends and I have batted this idea around for a while, just wondered what other people thought. If you're a die hard IASMW fan, you may so desire to not pay attention to this one cause I am kidding :D

We had the idea, that the park should close the ride for a month and mount paint ball guns in the boats. When the ride opens they can charge guests $10 bucks or so for ammunition. Using a water based paint they can have a boat go through every so often and hose down the sets and walls.

I might actually WANT to go on the ride then! What do you think?

Did I mention I was kidding? :)

zapppop
10-25-2002, 01:29 PM
They need to restore missing audio tracks ( such as the yodel and rainfall ) that disappeared after the 1992 soundtrack was installed. That would be an improvement.

Pirate Bill
10-25-2002, 01:30 PM
I'd be there!! I have to say that would be the first time we'd all see people running for that ride once the park opened... LOL :D

MammaSilva
10-25-2002, 02:24 PM
We know your joking (sort of) but if they went with the laser type guns/targets that they wouldn't have to hose down I'm thinking they would really get butts on the boats ROFL

cstephens
10-25-2002, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Dexter
I just wanted to solicit opinions on this. My friends and I have batted this idea around for a while, just wondered what other people thought. If you're a die hard IASMW fan, you may so desire to not pay attention to this one cause I am kidding :D

We had the idea, that the park should close the ride for a month and mount paint ball guns in the boats. When the ride opens they can charge guests $10 bucks or so for ammunition. Using a water based paint they can have a boat go through every so often and hose down the sets and walls.

I might actually WANT to go on the ride then! What do you think?

Did I mention I was kidding? :)

We've talked for quite some time now that Small World could be turned into the Fantasyland Shooting Gallery.

And this from someone who really likes Small World.