PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Logo artist

Andrew
08-04-2008, 03:19 PM
I'm starting a new Web site and need a logo. If you're any good at that sort of thing and are interested, please PM me.

Note this is completely unrelated to MousePlanet.

Bytebear
08-05-2008, 01:51 PM
I can do basic 3-D letter design, but beyond that I suck. Have you tried Craigslist? I have looked at a few logo artists, and the hardest thing is to find someone who has the style you are seeking. So many artists I have worked with, I have explicitely said, "I want A, B, and C" and they come back with Q, R and W. It's very frustrating. Ask for at least 3 samples. Good luck.

Andrew
08-05-2008, 01:52 PM
Thanks, I'll take a look at Craigslist. (Deja vu?)

Bytebear
08-05-2008, 01:54 PM
Thanks, I'll take a look at Craigslist. (Deja vu?)

I know, but I get most of my freelance talent from Craigslist. The problem is if you are in a small market, you might want to try posting in the LA or San Francisco areas to get a better field of applicants. Oh, and the other day, I was reminded of another thread when I saw on the curb of a neighbors yard, a 15" CRT with a sign that said "Free".

Boo's Mommy
08-05-2008, 03:23 PM
Andrew, I know two very talented graphic artists who do such work. I can pm you their contact info from Linked in if you are still looking for someone.

Andrew
08-05-2008, 03:24 PM
Andrew, I know two very talented graphic artists who do such work. I can pm you their contact info from Linked in if you are still looking for someone.
Yes, please!

Infinitely
08-05-2008, 05:58 PM
Hello Andrew,

I sent you a private message with my contact information.

I consider myself an Illustrator who has designed a few logos if that is something you might be looking for, I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.