PDA

View Full Version : Barrage is back... hope I'm not the only one excited

sydney
10-23-2002, 07:00 PM
So in randomly checking the show schedules for christmas day, I noticed Barrage is scheduled to perform at club buzz that night. Barrage, for any that don't know, is the seven fiddles meet rock band group that has played the tomorrowland stage the past two summers. they seem to be playing that whole week, but not new year's eve, according to the (often innactuate) disneyland.com schedule.

Does anyone out there who has access to anything more accurate have any more details for me on dates/etc.?

Usually you can find barrage's touring schedule at barrage.org, but their schedule doesn't show the DL dates yet.

I'm so happy to see them back, they are my favorite group that plays at the park.

Crazytigger
10-23-2002, 11:42 PM
Barrage is COOL. I will see what I can find out about the sched.

PurpleDove33
10-23-2002, 11:52 PM
Accordian to a friend of mine, today he gave me what schedule he found out for Barrage. Its Dec 22-30 except for the 24th. First concert at 7. Now do you know if its the european cast or the canadian cast? I hope its the european cast. I came to love them all when I was introduced to them this past summer.

cujosr
10-24-2002, 12:55 AM
IT will be the european cast coming back. Claire IS out of the group and so is the lead gutarist. both have been replaced.

PurpleDove33
10-24-2002, 01:08 AM
Oh No!! Claire was one of my favorites. She was the first one I met. And I went several times over the summer. And it was so cool that she would remember my name and was always happy to see me there. But at least I have her on a video that was taken back on July 7th. Do you know why they replaced her?

stan4d_steph
10-24-2002, 08:07 AM
Cool! Sorry to hear that Claire won't be with them. But, as long as Ian is still around.... :D

RStar
10-24-2002, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by PurpleDove33
Accordian to a friend of mine,

Is that a musical pun, or a typo?;)

I never saw Barrage, but wanted to. Are they like the traveling minstrel electronic fiddles I've seen at DCA and in DtD? I won't be going on Christmas so I hope to catch them another time.

Ghoulish Delight
10-24-2002, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by RStar
Is that a musical pun, or a typo?;)

I never saw Barrage, but wanted to. Are they like the traveling minstrel electronic fiddles I've seen at DCA and in DtD? I won't be going on Christmas so I hope to catch them another time. Ever catch Blast!? Think Blast! with violins. High energy, good music, coreography, and fun lighting.

David Paul Lane
10-24-2002, 06:34 PM
A must see!!! haven't seen them the last time or two thay were at DL. Go see!!! You will not be disappointed.

Not Afraid
10-24-2002, 08:37 PM
Awwwww, Claire is gone?:confused: :crying: She was great and had such good raport with my favorite guy, Matt.

The guitarist....eh. Hope the new guys is a bundle of joy like Bass player Ian.

I look forward to seeing them again. They add sooooo much to Tomorrowland (like giving us a reason to go there).

RStar
10-25-2002, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by Ghoulish Delight
Ever catch Blast!? Think Blast! with violins. High energy, good music, coreography, and fun lighting.

:cool: Cool, I hope they will be there other than on Christmas day. I hope someone gets the scoop on their plans and posts it! I need to plan ahead for the most part (even if I do live only 10 min. away;) ).............

sydney
10-25-2002, 10:45 AM
checking against the (again, often inaccurate) disneyland.com schedule, the dates 22nd, 23rd, and 25-30th of december seem accurate. But please--- if anyone has better info (like as in any info ), please let us know.

Techie7
10-25-2002, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Not Afraid
I look forward to seeing them again. They add sooooo much to Tomorrowland (like giving us a reason to go there).

:D

(What about Cosmic Waves and the American Space Experience?)

cujosr
10-25-2002, 01:38 PM
cosmic waves is now cosmic planter and the american space exibit hasn't changed since they built it. and pin trading at the permiere shop? forget it.

Morrigoon
10-25-2002, 01:50 PM
originally posted by cujosr
and the american space exibit hasn't changed since they built it

That's not true, since then they've taken out some of the real content and put in Mission to Mars props! :rolleyes:

cujosr
10-25-2002, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Morrigoon
That's not true, since then they've taken out some of the real content and put in Mission to Mars props! :rolleyes:

I always remember it with the mission to mars props

cujosr
11-17-2002, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by cujosr
IT will be the european cast coming back. Claire IS out of the group and so is the lead gutarist. both have been replaced.

I found out that claire moved on to teach fiddle in northern england and clint went over to the canadian cast. We will be seeing clint this december since both casts are coming to disneyland to play on stage together! Would you belive it? 13 cast members on stage at the same time! This is going to be cool.

sydney
11-17-2002, 11:54 PM
Isn't it great when a thread resurfaces from the graveyard of forgotten threads? anyway...

wow... that is very cool! I can't wait. I just got barrage's 2nd volume of sheet music (including "until we meet again" which is one of my faves) and am greatly enjoying it. I'll have to have all those talented people sign it in december. Thanks for the updated info!