PDA

View Full Version : We got to be on TV in the High School Musical show!

TTFN92
07-30-2008, 09:39 PM
When DH and I went to DL back in May we watched them tape part of a HSM show while we were at DCA. We never really knew what it was because Nick Lachey was just introducing people who weren't there and we would clap, then he taped a segment with the contestants. No one really knew what it was except that it had to do with HSM and they thought it was some type of reality show. So, we've been watching for it and they showed it on Mon. We were on it for about 4 seconds about 10 min. before it was over, but we were there :D. We were in the audience and they had a shot of the contestants coming up on stage. It was really fun to see what we had been a part of and to see us on t.v. No one else would even notice us, but we did and our kids thought it was cool. Was anyone else there?

Bytebear
07-31-2008, 09:38 AM
I caught a bit of the show. Not a fan of HSM, so I was only seeing how they set things up. I did notice that Midway Mania was still boarded up, so I knew it was an older taking. I was glad to see them use that stage area that is never used. Hopefully they can make that a nice seating area for the water show.

Oh, and some of those performers were horrible. And honestly, (and I am speaking as a gay man), when did the younger generation get so flamboyantly gay?

letitsnow
08-01-2008, 08:18 AM
isn't it so exciting to see yourself on tv? i bet you can find it on youtube...we were on tv during the miley cyrus performance for the christmas day parade. all 3 generations, my mom, me and my kids...we all stood in line since 6am to be in the audience! so much fun!