PDA

View Full Version : Where is the best place to...

Pages : [1] 2

Grandbreaker
10-23-2002, 12:07 PM
Where is the best place to steal a kiss from your girlfriend or wife is in inside, outside, on a ride. I ask because there's a girl I like and well lets leave it at that let me know.

Thanks

Twinsmom
10-23-2002, 12:09 PM
Considering what I have heard about Pirates, don't try it there unless you want to be watched!

;)

hairboy079
10-23-2002, 12:48 PM
I have heard that Snow White's Grotto is a wonderful and serene place, maybe there?? Or if u are lucky enough to sneak into Sleeping Beauty Castle. BTW, i have been absent for like MONTHS, did they shut down the walking tour in the Castle?

Traci
10-23-2002, 01:51 PM
Innercelliar space ride (the one with the big microscope) used to be the best ride to make out on. Try Haunted Mansion, the doom buggies twist and turn so much, I'm sure there's one good area you can steal a kiss. :D

Laffite
10-23-2002, 02:03 PM
The end of BTMR, after the splash, and good luck! :)

thekirk
10-23-2002, 02:18 PM
But, does the girl like you?

mad4mky
10-23-2002, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Traci
Innercelliar space ride (the one with the big microscope) used to be the best ride to make out on.

That is where my ex-husband and I used to smooch when we were young, foolishly in love and engaged....:D .

Maybe you can ask The Stamos's where they make-out!!;)

smd4
10-23-2002, 02:59 PM
Innercelliar?:confused:

zapppop
10-23-2002, 03:03 PM
I would suggest going to...

RStar
10-23-2002, 03:07 PM
I think he means "Innerspace". The ride was "Adventures through Innerspace". Boy, that was a while ago......

innerSpaceman
10-23-2002, 03:10 PM
For some reason, I thought Zapp was going to suggest going to the Indian Village. But you can get in trouble for that (motion sensors and all).

Best attraction is certainly the Haunted Mansion, but that's for consensual smooching, not for kiss-stealing. For either mutual smooching or stolen kisses, I would recommend either Big Thunder Trail at night, or the way, way, way back under the Hungry Bear Restaurant during the day.

Ace
10-23-2002, 04:12 PM
I think we should ask tectalker2k.

crc9998
10-23-2002, 04:34 PM
I would have to agree HM...however not in the tarot card reading room!

HBTiggerFan
10-23-2002, 05:02 PM
Is this a first kiss? We need details. If its a first kiss it needs to be special, and romantic.

For a first kiss:
I would say during the fireworks, but they are done until December. On the draw-bridge in front of the castle at night.

Sheila
10-23-2002, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by innerSpaceman
Best attraction is certainly the Haunted Mansion, but that's for consensual smooching, not for kiss-stealing

I'm afraid I'm going to have disagree with that. There are hidden cameras in that ride.

One day a long time ago, I and two unnamed female MousePlaneteers rode the ride and waved merrily at where we thought the cameras were. Sure enough, a disembodied voice spoke up saying "Hi, girls!" :D

Yep, at that point, we knew watchful eyes were everywhere....

Sheila

cemeinke
10-23-2002, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Grandbreaker
Where is the best place to steal a kiss from your girlfriend or wife is in inside, outside, on a ride.

Huh? Where's the best place to kiss your girlfriend while your wife is outside?

I think it's best to keep out of those situations.:p

rexfarms
10-23-2002, 09:09 PM
hahaha:D

LegolandMC
10-24-2002, 01:06 PM
Try Ariel's Grotto...everytime I try to take a shortcut through there at nighttime, it's so dark, and there is ALWAYS couple there.

David Paul Lane
10-24-2002, 06:12 PM
In the morning when one of the ships are in the dry dock, around back where the seeting area is. This is a secluded area not muche traveled or seen untill the ships are taken out. Haven't been there after dark for a long time, early work scedual and all. :(

Grandbreaker
10-24-2002, 06:45 PM
Thank you one n all. Yes this will be the first kiss and want it to go just right. I think I will check out those spots and look for some new ones. Keep those ideas coming :D

Morrigoon
10-24-2002, 08:47 PM
I agree with Fowler's Harbor as being the best make-out spot. That is the path least traveled and even then usually by adults who know about it, not too many little 'uns.

TecTalker2K
10-25-2002, 12:34 PM
I almost passed this thread up. The very best place to STEAL a kiss is in the middle of the Fantasmic crowd. Start the evening off right with some hot cocoa and a chocolate chip cookie. this goes grat to warm up while waiting for the show. While the program progresses, start off by hoplding her hand. then.. your arm around her shoulder. Move that slowly into an embrace and at the finale, with all the fireworks going off.... take that kiss. No one around you will notice and if there is just a little bit of a spark, the headiness of the sound and lights will send you and your sweetie soaring. =) December 12th, 200 was my day at Fantasmic. =)

Laffite
10-25-2002, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by TecTalker2K
December 12th, 200 was my day at Fantasmic. =)

Dude, that's my ex's birthday :confused:

or is it the 18th?

SusanP.
10-25-2002, 06:45 PM
I'm gonna go with the Haunted Mansion, too. The part when you enter the graveyard and the doombuggy turns backwards. Right there.

Oh, but how about on Main Street, after the parade, after the holiday fireworks, in the fake snow? That might be a nice way to end the evening.

Good luck!;)

Sheila
10-25-2002, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by SusanP.
I'm gonna go with the Haunted Mansion, too. The part when you enter the graveyard and the doombuggy turns backwards. Right there.

There is a camera right there. Unless of course, you don't mind an audience. :D ;)

Sheila