PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland DVC

yellowrosedtxn
07-24-2008, 06:55 AM
I know no one "knows" for sure, but has anyone heard speculation of when they will start selling the DVC points for Disneyland? I really want to buy into it, but I want my home base to be Disneyland.

Thanks.

Second Star
07-24-2008, 09:45 AM
I'd like to know the answer to this one myself.

I even asked the question in the DVC online chat and they don't know yet.

GusMan
07-24-2008, 10:17 AM
They will most likely not start selling GCV till they have a very very firm opening date.

Mermaid
11-22-2008, 02:03 PM
Has there been any update to this? Thanks!

Toocherie
12-25-2008, 02:51 PM
Actually--I am a "founding member" and I received a letter on Christmas Eve that sales will start for founding members (for 60 days) on January 25th 2009!!! No info on cost per point, or a point chart or anything--just "call your guide." Another site indicated that someone called their guide and their guide had NO info--I'll be calling my guide tomorrow!

simzac
12-26-2008, 04:07 PM
Now we'll finally get to see if GCV will sell out very quickly or not.

GusMan
12-26-2008, 06:43 PM
Well, quickly may be a relative term. After all, its going to be a small DVC location compared to some of the other locations that are currently being offered.

I would bet that there will be many interested at the GCV. Personally, I can't wait to be able to stay there someday - hopefully for our first DLR visit.

Second Star
12-29-2008, 01:38 PM
We bought in to the Bay Lake Towers resort last Sunday while at Disneyland. I was expressly interested in the GCH, so bought in at the minimum with the idea of adding points via the California founding member club when the Grand Californian opened up. Got the call from my rep on Thursday that the Pre sale was starting soon and that he would be in touch. Happened a little fast than I anticipated, but that okay.

Second Star
01-21-2009, 10:32 AM
Just talked to my rep last night. Pre-sale of the Grand California villas starts on the 25th, and with any luck, I'll be add to my points in the next couple of days :D :D

Toocherie
01-23-2009, 02:27 PM
Talked to my Guide this morning and put in my order for my Grand Cal points!

Second Star
01-24-2009, 08:52 AM
Takled with my Guide last night, the order goes into the computer tomorrow. :D

:cool: Wohoo!! :cool: