PDA

View Full Version : Grand Californian Power Walk

DatabaseDiva
07-20-2008, 11:53 AM
We just got back from 4 days at the Disneyland Resort. After years of talking about it, we finally stayed at The Grand Californian. One of the activities we got to participate in was the "Power Walk" through DCA before it opened. Power walking before a day at the parks is a bit like running a 5K before your marathon. It was fun and informative, though. I would definitely recommend it. We are now hopelessly hooked on The Grand Californian, so we will probably make the power walk part of all future visits.

carolinakid
07-20-2008, 02:11 PM
I LOVE the power walk! I've gone my last 2 visits (May 2006 & December 2007). My fave part though is picking the CM's brain (our CM was Dave, great guy) for insider info and questions. Well worth it for anyone staying at the GCH!:D

DatabaseDiva
07-24-2008, 09:22 PM
I LOVE the power walk! I've gone my last 2 visits (May 2006 & December 2007). My fave part though is picking the CM's brain (our CM was Dave, great guy) for insider info and questions. Well worth it for anyone staying at the GCH!:D

There were so many participants that we had 2 CMs. I don't remember the lady's name, but Dave was the other CM. We are pretty fast walkers, we walked with Dave. He kept us entertained the entire time!