PDA

View Full Version : Advise to show folk at DCA Muppets...

Doodle Duck
10-19-2002, 08:26 AM
PLEASE wait till the audience LEAVES the auditorium before switching the 'WALL SLIDES' back to the 'un-blown up' look.
It's a great illusion and one I really didn't need to know how it was done.

About half the small crowd was still standing in the rows waiting to get out when all was re-set. Not so neat.

tabacco
10-19-2002, 10:18 AM
Well, they load as the theatre empties, so someone's gonna see the change, whether it be the departing guests or the incoming ones, and I think it'd be more disappointing for the entering guests to see the finale.

Doodle Duck
10-19-2002, 10:30 AM
Yeah...IF there has to be a choice you are correct.
But since it is a 'split second' change, can't it be timed for the sake of the 'show' to be between exit and entrance and not visible to either?

TP2000
10-19-2002, 02:27 PM
Have you told Guest Relations this? You could email them very easily from the nice email page they have set up on disneyland.com

I think that might be more effective in getting your opinion and concern communicated to someone who is in the position to do something about it, rather than preaching to the choir here on an internet message board.

Please tell me you have actually composed a 4 or 5 sentence email to Guest Relations via the official email page at disneyland.com. You did that already, right?

Doodle Duck
10-20-2002, 04:30 AM
Nope...I didn't...yet.
Hey TP I'm just back in the fold (after a couple of years of Pressler boycot and saving lots of money by not contributing to his personal fund)...and not really up to speed and certainly (hopefully) not preaching...more curious than anything, if that was the way it's done regularly or was it just sloppy timing...
besides, I think there is more than 'choir' here on these boards.

But I 'get' your 'nudge nudge...say no more'.

:)