PDA

View Full Version : help finding out a HM CM's name?

leota's necklace
10-18-2002, 01:19 PM
We visited the Mansion this past weekend, and were entertained so greatly by one of the CM's there I was hoping you all could help me with his name so i can send a letter of commendation in his behalf.

It was either Saturday or Sunday, 10/12 or 10/13. We were one of the last groups into the Manse, just before midnight. The CM in question was a young gentleman, very tall and thin, light brown/blonde hair, and he was in character right up to the bitter end. I was really impresed with his energy, given it was so late at night. He drew his face into a classic "Lurch"-like grimace, and hid behind the ER doors as they opened, jumping out to scare us as we entered from the foyer. He then proceeded to stalk all of us in the dark, popping into our faces suddenly as we unwittingly watched the portraits and projections. I know he got a good scare out of several folks, hearing the delighted shrieks around me. He then proceeded to somehow sprint down the hallway as we left the ER and pop up in front of us as we made our way down the gallery. My husband and I were the last couple out of the elevator and, as he spooked us, I asked him to dance, and he spun me down the hall in a very nicely done little waltz, keeping in sullen, spooky character the whole time.

His name may have been Matthew, but it was hard to tell in the dark. I know it was definitely an M name (no, it wasn't Maynard), but I'd like to get something more concrete before I send off my letter. He really gave the Manse some extra flair. Thanks for your help!

refurbmike
10-18-2002, 02:07 PM
I may have had the same guy try to spook me on the DoomBuggies. As I was going towards the stairway, he kept coming closer to my DB. Just before I started to ascend, he was literally in my face. Then he snorted and took off. It was freaky, but awesome. I wish I would've gotten his name.

I know this doesn't help w/ your endeavor, but I thought I'd share anyway.

Mad Hatter
10-23-2002, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by leota's necklace
We visited the Mansion this past weekend, and were entertained so greatly by one of the CM's there I was hoping you all could help me with his name so i can send a letter of commendation in his behalf.

It was either Saturday or Sunday, 10/12 or 10/13. We were one of the last groups into the Manse, just before midnight. The CM in question was a young gentleman, very tall and thin, light brown/blonde hair, and he was in character right up to the bitter end. I was really impresed with his energy, given it was so late at night. He drew his face into a classic "Lurch"-like grimace, and hid behind the ER doors as they opened, jumping out to scare us as we entered from the foyer. He then proceeded to stalk all of us in the dark, popping into our faces suddenly as we unwittingly watched the portraits and projections. I know he got a good scare out of several folks, hearing the delighted shrieks around me. He then proceeded to somehow sprint down the hallway as we left the ER and pop up in front of us as we made our way down the gallery. My husband and I were the last couple out of the elevator and, as he spooked us, I asked him to dance, and he spun me down the hall in a very nicely done little waltz, keeping in sullen, spooky character the whole time.

His name may have been Matthew, but it was hard to tell in the dark. I know it was definitely an M name (no, it wasn't Maynard), but I'd like to get something more concrete before I send off my letter. He really gave the Manse some extra flair. Thanks for your help! Sounds like Maynard! He is one of the best cm's at the mansion! :D

mkyears
10-23-2002, 07:50 AM
I've had the same cm he's really cool when we were assending the stair case he pretended he was gonna just walk by then he ran back and popped his head in are doombuggy very freaky good job to whoever this guy is lol. NOT MAYNARD I REPEAT NOT MAYNARD