PDA

View Full Version : Disney's Character Warehouse is opening at the Gilroy Premium Outlets

Andrew
07-16-2008, 10:45 AM
AMS release/newsletter

Disney's Character Warehouse is opening at the Gilroy Premium Outlets

AMS Warehouse Sales presents A Disney Merchandise Sale.

Disney's Character Warehouse Outlet Store is opening Saturday, July 19th in Gilroy, CA at the Gilroy Premium Outlets. This event is located between Koret and J. Jill.

These DISNEY items are discounted 15 - 85% off the original retail.

Limited Time ONLY! The Gilroy Event Closes September 14th, So Hurry!

Disney's Character Warehouse Outlet Store
Gilroy Premium Outlets
8555 Ysidro Ave.
Gilroy, CA 95020

As an added bonus for signing our email list, we would like to give you 10% off your purchase! Please print out this email and bring it with you to our Gilroy event by Sunday, August 10th! This discount can not be combine with any other discount. We hope you have enjoyed shopping with us and we look forward to your next visit!

Limited time only!

http://www.ams-liquidation.com

Need driving directions? Try www.mapquest.com or www.mapblast.com

=================================

SUBSCRIPTION SERVICES:

While visiting our website, click on Stores to determine if any of our warehouse sales currently open are near you.

http://www.ams-liquidation.com/stores.htm

If you have any questions, concerns, or have a mailing list request please visit the following link.

http://www.ams-liquidation.com/contact_us.htm

or mail us at:

Asset Management & Sales, LLC
284 Dee Cee Court
White House, TN 37188

=================================

Who is AMS?
AMS/Disneys Character Warehouse Outlet Stores are solely operated by Asset Management and Sales, LLC (AMS) a Limited Liability Company. AMS is not affiliated with the Disneyland Resorts., The Disney Stores, Disney Catalog, Disney Direct, Disney Sports Enterprise, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliated companies.

The merchandise offered for sale in our stores is the same merchandise that was formerly available at the Disneyland Resort.. The great values are available because this merchandise has been discontinued.

Merchandise assortments will vary from location to location, and each store may have local price initiatives, such as Manager Specials, that may not be available at all locations.

We hope you truly enjoy the shopping experience and the values available on the merchandise at out stores.

1996-2008 AMS All rights reserved

Wkr3kt
07-20-2008, 01:47 PM
It went to it yesterday and it was just ok. It was pretty small compared to the one I saw in Tracy. It has mostly kids clothes.

Matterhorn Eric
07-24-2008, 08:20 PM
It went to it yesterday and it was just ok. It was pretty small compared to the one I saw in Tracy. It has mostly kids clothes.
Agreed, it was pretty small and didn't really have anything spectacular. The one at the Great Mall was much better when it first opened up, and a lot bigger.

ellisfamily
08-05-2008, 09:18 PM
I stumbled upon the one in Vegas a couple trips ago and it was HUGE! I was finding room in my friends luggage to take stuff home! They had so much stuff and it was so cheap! Usually @ christmas time they will get one in sac, but it is always small...

Second Star
08-06-2008, 08:16 AM
Agreed, it was pretty small and didn't really have anything spectacular. The one at the Great Mall was much better when it first opened up, and a lot bigger.

FYI, as of last week when I was there, the Great Mall location is still open.

Matterhorn Eric
08-06-2008, 09:14 PM
FYI, as of last week when I was there, the Great Mall location is still open.
Yeah, its still open, but its been picked over pretty thoroughly since it first opened.

disneyshoes
08-07-2008, 06:31 PM
Yes, it is very small but I was able to get a sleeping beauty costume for halloween at a very good price so it was worth the drive!