PDA

View Full Version : Remember... Dreams Come True Fireworks

HauntedKid
07-15-2008, 05:34 PM
Does Anyone Know For How Long Will This Show Be Running?

yohomama212
07-15-2008, 07:45 PM
This year? At least until they start the Believe in Holiday Magic show. Beyond that? I have no idea. Someone with a higher classification in the geekdom will need to tell you how often they change the show.

Elizabeth

AaronInCal
07-18-2008, 02:19 AM
Right now Remember will be shown through Summer 2009. Of course, as was said, it will not be shown from mid-November through December so the Holiday fireworks can be shown. Rumors have said some changes may come to the show next summer in the form of a new finale to tie in with the new promotion for next year at the Resort. Otherwise, don't expect an all-new fireworks show until Disneyland's 55th Anniversary year in 2010.

dznyphreak
07-19-2008, 02:37 PM
2010 would be expected. Believe...There's Magic in the Stars was around for five years as well.

My question is: With The Wonderful World of Color nighttime water show (supposedly) opening in DCA in 2010, will they have the time to create an all-new fireworks show as well? Isn't the guy who designed/choreographed/created Remember...Dreams Come True working on the water show right now?

Darkbeer
07-19-2008, 02:42 PM
There are also rumors of a Halloween Themed Fireworks show from late September through the end of October.

Nothing has been finalized in regards to that, but I think it will more than likely be the "next" new fireworks show.... Now will we get in this year, or in 2009?

My guess, with Gas Prices and Disney needing to market more to Locals and getting repeat visits, there is a good chance that the Halloween Fireworks will get the Green Light (Budget approved).

dznyphreak
07-19-2008, 09:49 PM
Halloween-themed fireworks? Really? I'm having a hard time picturing fireworks entirely devoted to Halloween...where would the music come from? I know Walt Disney World has its Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party...is that accompanied by its own fireworks? And, if so, are they any good?

AaronInCal
07-22-2008, 03:11 PM
Halloween-themed fireworks? Really? I'm having a hard time picturing fireworks entirely devoted to Halloween...where would the music come from? I know Walt Disney World has its Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party...is that accompanied by its own fireworks? And, if so, are they any good?
Yes, WDW has had Halloween fireworks for years now for their Not So Scary Halloween Party. You can find video of the show on YouTube. It is pretty good! Ever since Disneyland finally started doing its HalloweenTime 2 years ago, the hope has been they would do a Halloween-themed fireworks show. Hopefully this year it will happen!