PDA

View Full Version : Innoventions Dream House Sweepstakes

Pages : [1] 2

racccoon
07-14-2008, 07:17 PM
Has anyone gone to the new Innovention Dream House and gotten the entry code for the sweepstakes? I have been there twice and I have not found any code. Nor does anyone know of such a code. I even went to City Hall and they have no idea what is going on with the code. But I did get 2 free fastpasses for my time at City Hall. Not all was lost.

Black Pearl
07-14-2008, 07:31 PM
....So wait a minute.... I can get two free fast passes if I ask about this Innovention Dream House Sweepstakes?!

adriennek
07-14-2008, 07:38 PM
They're giving away digital picture frames?

Adrienne

AVP
07-15-2008, 07:34 AM
Has anyone gone to the new Innovention Dream House and gotten the entry code for the sweepstakes? I have been there twice and I have not found any code. Nor does anyone know of such a code. I even went to City Hall and they have no idea what is going on with the code. But I did get 2 free fastpasses for my time at City Hall. Not all was lost.No, and I've spoken with Tomorrowland leads who were very apologetic but who knew nothing about the contest. That reminds me, I've already sent an e-mail to Taylor Morrison about this, but I was going to bring a printout of the contest rules to CH today. I pulled up the contest Web site on my phone to show the leads I spoke with, but it would be good to have something to hand them.

Age, the contest is to win a Taylor Morrison home (it was in the Park Update one or two weeks ago, don't make me link you!)

AVP

racccoon
07-15-2008, 09:22 AM
Sorry for the confusion. They gave me 2 fast passes because they took 20 minutes of my time trying to figure out about the sweepstakes. Not just because I asked.

Matterhorn Yodeler
07-15-2008, 10:26 AM
They're giving away digital picture frames?

Adrienne

Hahahahaha!:D

This made my morning!

Yes, the grand prize is a digital picture frame. Second place is two digital picture frames!:p

AVP
07-15-2008, 11:41 AM
City Hall was very friendly, but the answer they gave me is somewhat inconsistent with the answer I got from the first person I spoke with at Taylor Morrison today. According to City Hall you have to complete the "style quiz" on a kiosk in the Dream Home, and the code will be mailed to you. Tony and I have both done this - I did it twice - and neither of us have received any e-mail, much less a code. I'm waiting for a call frm the TM promotions manager, and I'll report back when / if she calls me.

AVP
07-15-2008, 01:28 PM
I just got a call from the promotions manager at Taylor Morrison Homes, and she gave me the code and asked me to pass it along to any readers who need it.

The contest Web site is http://www.tmdreamhomegiveaway.com/

Click on Enter Now and complete the Web form. When you enter the promotional code WD12501 you will automatically receive the maximum number of entries for the contest, which means you won't need to go back to the Web site every day to re-enter.

Good luck everyone!

AVP

Matterhorn Yodeler
07-15-2008, 02:37 PM
When you enter the promotional code WD12501 you will automatically receive the maximum number of entries for the contest, which means you won't need to go back to the Web site every day to re-enter.

Good luck everyone!

AVP

I entered the code, but my finish screen indicated that I had earned one chance to win. I'll try again tomorrow and see if I get a different result.

Thanks for the info!

bassett1976
07-15-2008, 03:05 PM
I entered the code, but my finish screen indicated that I had earned one chance to win. I'll try again tomorrow and see if I get a different result.

Thanks for the info!

I got the same indication, only 1 entry.

racccoon
07-15-2008, 03:35 PM
Thank you!

Maus
07-15-2008, 03:53 PM
Hmm, I entered for myself and earned two entries. Then I entered my daughter and earned one entry.

cstephens
07-15-2008, 05:03 PM
It told me I got one entry, and I would need to obtain the SECRET CODE to get the maximum number of entries allowed so I wouldn't have to go back to the site.

I entered, but I kinda have no idea what I'm entering to win. Something about a house and a trip to Disneyland.

beansf
07-17-2008, 08:24 AM
I just got a call from the promotions manager at Taylor Morrison Homes, and she gave me the code and asked me to pass it along to any readers who need it.

Click on Enter Now and complete the Web form. When you enter the promotional code WD12501 you will automatically receive the maximum number of entries for the contest, which means you won't need to go back to the Web site every day to re-enter.

Good luck everyone!

AVP

Thanks AVP! I just got 17 entries and you saved me a lot of typing!

ssturgeo
07-17-2008, 10:12 AM
I just registered, using the code in this topic, and this is the message I received:

Your registration into the Taylor Morrison Dream Home Giveaway has been received and we wish you the best of luck! For another chance to win come back daily to enter again OR visit a Taylor Morrison community near you and take a model home tour. Your sales associate will share the SECRET CODE with you to ensure you receive the maximum number of entries with one registration. To find the Taylor Morrison community near you click here.

AVP
07-19-2008, 09:07 PM
It told me I got one entry, and I would need to obtain the SECRET CODE to get the maximum number of entries allowed so I wouldn't have to go back to the site.

Thanks AVP! I just got 17 entries and you saved me a lot of typing!

Back to the drawing board! Let me see if I can get to the bottom of this.

AVP

Matterhorn Yodeler
07-22-2008, 11:43 AM
I've been entering every day using the code AVP mentioned and today when I did it, it said I now have 60 chances to win. Yesterday, it listed 6 chances, so it jumped way up.

Don't know what this means...just thought I'd report that I suddenly had a huge increase in chances listed.

WITron
07-23-2008, 08:46 AM
I just entered with the code and it said that I had 60 entries.

Matterhorn Yodeler
07-23-2008, 10:02 AM
Okay, I tried again today and when I submitted the application, it said that I had the maximum amount of entries (60 as noted yesterday). So it took several days of trying, but the code finally worked for me.

Thanks again AVP for doing the research on it.

AVP
07-23-2008, 04:57 PM
Yeah! I'm glad that they got the bug fixed.

AVP

skipking
07-26-2008, 10:07 AM
Thank you SO much, AVP! I had entered 33 times/days in a row, now I show "60". (I would've done it correctly, gotten the code myself, but the kiosks were all broken the day I went!)

tennis368fan
08-14-2008, 08:12 PM

Good luck everyone!

AVP

What is the phone number for the promotions manager at Taylor Morrison? I have a question I would like to ask him/her.

AVP
08-14-2008, 08:35 PM
What is the phone number for the promotions manager at Taylor Morrison? I have a question I would like to ask him/her.I don't have that, and I would not feel comfortable sharing it if I did. I would call Taylor Morrison's corporate office with your questions, which is what I did, and the person best able to answer them should contact you directly.

AVP

Fun Jeff
08-18-2008, 11:04 PM
Basically, it says...

If you choose a Home worth more than $200,000 YOU pay the DIFFERENCE!!!

ANY home in the Bay Area is more than $200,000. And any DREAM Home ANYWHERE in the U.S. would hopefully be a lot more than $200,000!!

So... What you are really getting is a 20% discount on a Million Dollar Home, and that is just wrong.

AVP
08-19-2008, 08:13 AM
Basically, it says...

If you choose a Home worth more than $200,000 YOU pay the DIFFERENCE!!!

ANY home in the Bay Area is more than $200,000. And any DREAM Home ANYWHERE in the U.S. would hopefully be a lot more than $200,000!!

So... What you are really getting is a 20% discount on a Million Dollar Home, and that is just wrong.That's not exactly what it says:

The Grand Prize Home consists of: A.) The winner’s choice of a Taylor Morrison home elevation/floor plan not to exceed a construction value of $200,000 (including structure, options, appliances, lot, and landscaping – actual retail value may vary depending on local property values and geographic location) as of June 20, 2008 in the Community selected by winner

[snip]

In the event the Grand Prize winner chooses a Taylor Morrison home with a construction value greater than $200,000, the Winner may apply construction value of $200,000 toward any other Taylor Morrison home of their choosing with the express understanding that the Grand Prize winner is responsible for any and all additional costs, fees, taxes and expenses associated with the selected home.
Construction Value and Retail Value are not the same thing. But if you win and don't want your prize, send it my way!

AVP