PDA

View Full Version : My B'day at DL

DSNYDad
10-17-2002, 02:22 PM
OK, long time lurker and occasional poster with AP's due to my evil brother (I know your out there). Going to DL for my birthday Saturday and taking the kiddies to see F3. (Hey I thought this was my birthday?)

What one or two things are a must for your birthday? At DL or DCA since we'll spend time at F3.

refurbmike
10-17-2002, 02:27 PM
Well, first you have to go to City Hall, get your sticker and phone call. Make sure you do both!!!

And a new must is the "Happiest Birthday on Earth." It's at the Carnation Plaza at the end of Main Street.

Then you can finish it off at Blue Bayou for dinner, where they will entertain you with a song. Enjoy!

DSNYDad
10-17-2002, 02:30 PM
Phone call?:confused:

refurbmike
10-17-2002, 02:51 PM
Just ask them... and leave the rest up to the magic. :)

snappy
10-18-2002, 10:24 PM
Spent my birthday at Disneyland/DCA and spent the night at G.C. Upon checking in this is the package they gave me to my surprise!!!
1. 2 Balloons with Happy Birthday on them!
2. An autographed picture of Mickey and friends in front of the castle!
3. A noise maker.
4. Some tasty chocalate.
5. A button that says, Happy Birthday with my name on it! And Mickey in the middle.
6. All of this came inside an envelope with my name printed on the front. The return address as Toontown.
*Ofcourse my wife made me wear the button all day and I must have had over 30 cast members say, "Happy Birthday" In all it was really cool and enjoyable. Have a Happy Birthday!