PDA

View Full Version : Stamos marriage consumated IN Disneyland

Pages : [1] 2

justagrrl
10-17-2002, 10:48 AM
Okay - I saw this last night on one of those entertainment shows like extra or entertainment tonight. I don't really watch them so I'm unsure what it was as my dh clicked through the channels. Anyway, they've got John Stamos and his wife in a shot at Disneyland and they say that they consumated their marriage in Disneyland. They then clarified that that was NOT in the Disneyland hotel - but IN Disneyland.

..for whatever that's worth.

Strangely enough - he also was the winning bidder for the old Disneyland sign...
http://celebrity.lifetips.com/PPF/id/11247/Cat.asp

justagrrl
10-17-2002, 10:52 AM
Here's a mention of something...uh...similar in nature...

http://www.channel955.com/mojo_saras_dirt.html

Traci
10-17-2002, 11:22 AM
:eek: And that's all I have to say! :D

lisap
10-17-2002, 01:21 PM
What a classy couple--right up there with Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward.

:rolleyes:

DSNYDad
10-17-2002, 02:16 PM
Yea, they'll end up just like Kirsty Alley and her husband in a few years after her goofy remark at the Emmy's. Or end up like Jolie and Thorton. Like we care...hey no smiley for bored?

mad4mky
10-17-2002, 02:49 PM
The didn't cosumate their marriage there....I think the act had already been done there before they even got married. But they did consumate their relationship there.

I don't think they waited until that special wedding day to do this act for the first time...:(

Yeah, real class. And, uh, thanks for letting us know about it. I will not look at DLR in the same light ever again...:(

Bill Catherall
10-17-2002, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by mad4mky
I will not look at DLR in the same light ever again...:(
I'll never look at Rebecca Romijn-Stamos in the same light ever again. :D

teri
10-17-2002, 03:35 PM
"leaving nothing to the imagination..." all that is left is reality. Who needs that???

SoCalSnowWhite
10-17-2002, 03:37 PM
Don't get me started........:D

I STILL LOVE JOHN STAMOS!!!!!!!!!

stinkerbell
10-17-2002, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by SoCalSnowWhite
Don't get me started........:D

I STILL LOVE JOHN STAMOS!!!!!!!!! Oh, sweetie, as soon as I saw this thread title, my heart started to ache for you. I'm sorry you had to see/know this. :crying: :crying: :crying:

But you know what? We'll start our own Bunco group and we won't invite his tall skinny talentless wife!!!! ;) :p That'll teach em!

Lani
10-17-2002, 03:57 PM
All I have to say is, John Stamos had to have already been a celebrity when he met her, which means more than likely, they had a Disneyland host accompanying them in the park. Hrmmm...

justagrrl
10-17-2002, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Lani
All I have to say is, John Stamos had to have already been a celebrity when he met her, which means more than likely, they had a Disneyland host accompanying them in the park. Hrmmm...

Not only that - the article indicates that they return for marathon sex sessions at the park on their anniversary every year... which upon checking is 9/18. So, next September, be on the lookout for the famous couples visit. :p

MouseWife
10-17-2002, 04:04 PM
I was wondering about that.

I mean, they go for a whole week now? And, they don't get tossed out on their tushes?

I guess they pay enough not to be or else someone has some nice shots of them somewhere.............

Ha. That is a good topic for a thread~
Celebrities You Have Busted {insert what you have busted them at}.

tod
10-17-2002, 04:05 PM

Thank you so much for that image.

--T
still wondering where they managed to, uh, do it.

stinkerbell
10-17-2002, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by justagrrl
Not only that - the article indicates that they return for marathon sex sessions at the park on their anniversary every year... which upon checking is 9/18. So, next September, be on the lookout for the famous couples visit. :p Yippeee! I'll be there! :D Well, not there THERE, but I'll keep my eyes peeled........;)

Kevin Yee
10-17-2002, 04:32 PM

Media hosts are almost always by request only. The only time Disney would insist is when the person is so recognizable (which neither of them are) that giant crowds would form and disrupt the magic. Examples might be Schwarzeneggar, Oprah, Al Lutz, or the US President... but not the Stamos couple.

Ace
10-17-2002, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Kevin Yee
Examples might be... Al Lutz...

I can't tell if this is a joke or not...

TecTalker2K
10-17-2002, 06:19 PM
Hmmm... Sex in the park?? Nah... not this time. Heh heh heh

cemeinke
10-17-2002, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by justagrrl
...they've got John Stamos and his wife in a shot at Disneyland and they say that they consumated their marriage in Disneyland. They then clarified that that was NOT in the Disneyland hotel - but IN Disneyland.

But Adventures Through Inner Space has been closed for years! How is this possible?

MouseWife
10-17-2002, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by TecTalker2K
Hmmm... Sex in the park?? Nah... not this time. Heh heh heh

Let's not start that again!!! :p :D :p :D

"But Adventures Through Inner Space has been closed for years! How is this possible?" cemienke

Yeah, really. What other ride can it be?

Not Afraid
10-17-2002, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by MouseWife

"But Adventures Through Inner Space has been closed for years! How is this possible?" cemienke

Yeah, really. What other ride can it be?

Tom Sawyer's Island of Consumation?

narkspud
10-17-2002, 07:50 PM
Fowler's Inn during Fantasmic?
(Theoretical, of course)

MouseWife
10-17-2002, 07:54 PM
Now I will wonder if I ever meet a kid with a 'Disneyland' type name.

Did their parents name them after where they were conceived?

cemeinke
10-17-2002, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by narkspud
Fowler's Inn during Fantasmic?
(Theoretical, of course)

No wonder I get those annoyed glances from amorous couples when I wander through Fowlers to catch a glimpse of some of backstage Fantasmic!

merlinjones
10-17-2002, 09:02 PM
Stamos - - now there's a true Disneyland fan!!!

I always did have a crush on him... :D ;) :eek: